Friends with Benifits ~ B.P

Double update 👍 i keep writing about boris sorry but i love him. Ps there's a mention of sex.

Y/n POV

I groaned when i felt the vibration of my phone ringing under my pillow, i didn't even look at the number before i answered.

"It's 3am, what the fuck do you want?" I deadpanned

"Wow, that is how you talk to your best friend?" said the familiar Russian accent, a small smile appeared on my face when i realized it was Boris

"Shut up, what do you want pavlikovsky?" I giggled, i heard Boris chuckle on the other side of the line and let out a dramatic sigh

"I'm bored. Can you come over?" He asked, "why can't you asked Theo?" I whined sitting up

"Because, Potter doesn't know how to sneak out for shit, come over" before i got to respond, he hung up, bitch.

I tied my hair in ponytail so it won't look as crazy and put on an oversized hoodie, random red booty shorts and my adidas. Luckily, i live close to Boris so it was easy to walk from my house to his house without any trouble.

I knocked on the door once and was immediately greeted by a visibly drunk Boris.

"Hey y/n, come on in" He slurred, i giggled and stepped into his house, running up to his room.

After about an hour of us drinking, i started to a bit tipsy. "Ugh i cant drink anymore" i giggled, Boris chuckled and moved closer to me on his bed.

"How about we stop drinking?" He said softly, Boris took the vodka bottle out of my hand and put it on the floor.

I noticed his hand sliding up my exposed thigh as me and Boris looked each other in the eyes.

"W-what are you doing?" I whispered, he didn't say anything but pressed his lips against mine.

By now i knew i wasn't tipsy, i was fully aware of what was happening but i didn't care. I loved the feeling of his lips on mine as I could taste the vodka in his breath.

A kiss turned into a make out session and a make out session lead to...well I'm guessing you already know.

I woke up the next morning to see Boris at the end of the bed, in only his boxers, smoking a cigarette. I started becoming aware of how...exposed i was so i quickly grabbed the blanket and wrapped it around my naked self.

"Morning y/n" Boris smiled with a cigarette hanging between his lips, "Hey..." i mumbled with a small smile.

Boris stood up from his bed and handed me my clothes but one item was missing. The most embarrassing item of them all.

"Boris where's my uh, underwear?" I asked awkwardly, Boris chuckled nervously and scratched the back of his neck

"Oh about that...i kinda ripped them but here, wear these" he said handing me his boxes, i nodded and walked to the bathroom.

For the rest of the week, Boris didn't acknowledge the elephant in the room (which was us having sex) for the entire week, and when i would ask him about it, he would dodge the question and move onto something else.

Until Saturday, Theo had just left and Boris quickly attacked my lips. It was going fine at first, but the same thought kept popping into my head 'what does this mean?'.

I pushed him back lightly and sat up straight, "Whats wrong? Did i do something wrong?" He asked panicking

"No! I just...What does this mean?" I asked fiddling with my fingers, "This?" He asked cluelessly

"This, us. Us doing this and not talking about it. What are we?" I said pointing between us, Boris sighed and shrugged his shoulders.

"I don't know. Friends with benefits maybe. Do you want to be that?" I took a deep breath and weighed my options.

If i say no it could be awkward and uncomfortable for our friendship and we might stop being friends. But if i say yes, we can still be friends but i just get to see some things Theo doesn't.

"Okay" i agreed, Boris smiled widely and smashed his lips against mine.

But this time i wasn't thinking about the kiss, i was thinking about this whole 'friends with benefits' situation.

He doesn't see you like that y/n. we're just friends with benefits, no feelings, right?

Okay i don't normally do shoutouts but you guys should check out @-LULLY she has an amazing story up that i love. Okay I'm dont bye.