SAD!~F.W

Since you got some fluff, time for some hardcore angst🤧😏 Warning there is a graphic gif that involves blood so if you're squeamish to that, skip this or cover the gif idk😂

Y/n POV

            Me and Finn have been friends since we were both 7. We've always been there for each other. When Finn went to film Stranger Things, i was sad that my small little best friend was leaving for a few months, but i sucked it up and was supportive of everything he did/does.

Then puberty hit him like a falling building. His once straight hair turned super curly, his freckles started to show more, and his height skyrocketed. He was every girl's dream guy, and turns out he started to become mine.

Yeah, yeah it's the basic "I'm in love with my best friend" but who couldn't fall in love with face.

Me and the cast of It sat on the ground at the park as we talked about random stuff. Nobody else knows about my crush on Finn but today was the day i would confess.

"Hey Finn, can we talk? Alone?" He nodded me followed me behind a tree, i could practically hear my heartbeat

"So, What did you wanna talk about?" He asked, i took a deep breath and told him

"Well, Uh...i-i uh" i stuttered

"Just spit it ou-" he laughed before i cut him off

"I LIKE YOU" i spat out quickly, closing my eyes. I opened my eyes to see Finn with a shocked face

"Oh- uhm, i-i don't like you like that, y/n" Well shit. I could hear my heart shatter like glass

"O-oh, i-i understand" i stuttered while my voice cracked, he was gonna say something but i ran away before i could hear anything.

I heard my heartbeat in my ears as i ran but that was covered up by the constant ringing that just wouldn't stop. Along with the burning sensation of crying. I bursted through the door, my mom looked over at me wide eyed

"Hey honey you wan-" she got cut off by me running away and slamming the door shut in my room.

I stopped and leaned against the door, trying to process what happened. This isn't a fairytale, you knew it was never gonna happen. I could see Finn run up to his room and look at me through his window but i ignored him. I paced around my room, looking, thinking of something to do when suddenly a bright pink box with a ballerina shined over at me.

My desk was near the window so Finn could see what i was doing but i didn't care anymore. My mind was blank and my heart was shattered. I opened the pink little box and pulled it out. Razors.

Finn looked shocked and scared but he stayed frozen. I finally looked up at him through the window, tears streaming down my face.

I lifted the razor and.....

I wish. But no, i looked at him through the window with tears flowing down my face. I carefully put the razor back in its place and closed the box, along with the window.

I got under the sheets, put on some XXXTentacion, and sobbed until my eyes were red and my cheeks were puffy. I wish i could just go to sleep and never wake up.....

Part 2?