Secrets ~ F.W {finale}

Happy 100th part 🎉🎉🎉

Y/n POV

      The music. The alcohol. The hormones. Welcome to a high school party.

I rolled my eyes at the sight of two people making out right next to me. I took a sip of my water and closed my eyes, trying to concentrate on my thoughts rather than the two people who are about 30 seconds away from creating new life.

"Hey babe" said Gilbert taking a seat next to me, "Hey" I smiled.

Soon enough, everyone started sitting around us talking until someone suggested we play Truth or Dare. I barley knew anyone that sat around us, I noticed Millie dragging Finn into the circle and having him sit directly in front of me.

"Okay y/n, truth or dare?" asked one of the popular girls Missy (sorry in advance to all the Missy's out there)

"Dare" I said proudly, "I dare you to kiss the hottest guy in room" seriously?

I rolled my eyes and pressed my lips against Gilbert's. Cheers erupted around us as the kiss got heavier. I pulled away and turned back to the back.

"Gilbert, truth or dare?" asked Missy again, "Truth" Missy smirked and leaned back in her seat.

"Tell everyone the real reason you and y/n are even together" I scrunched up my eyebrows in confusion and turned to Gilbert who had a playful grin on his face

"Okay well, the boys thought I wouldn't be able to get y/n's pants in less than a month and I would get $300 if I did. Sadly, didn't work out. Y/n is not enough of a push over" My eyes widened and I swung my hand towards his face, he turned to the left from the strong impact and I immediately stood up, running out side.

I ran to the back of the house and leaned against the wall. I could feel my chest tighten as tears streamed down my face.

"Y/n?" said a soft voice, I turned around slightly and saw Finn standing there with his hands in his pocket

"Go away" I said turning around and hugging myself.

"No" he said now standing in front of me

"What?"

"I let you go once before and I don't wanna make that mistake again" He shook his head, "Finn—"

"No y/n. I know I let you go before and that was the biggest regret of my life. I saw what happened in there, seeing you and Gilbert kiss made me wanna punch myself in the face for leaving someone like you, but when he said what he said, I wanted to punch him in the face. Y/n, I know you probably hate me and you never want to see me again but I just wanted you to know that, I love you" he poured out

"But what about Millie—"

"Fuck Millie, I love you. Only you" He said cutting me off, I smiled and smashed my lips against his.

"I love you too" I smiled pulling away, "You're a way better kisser than Gilbert"

"I've always known that, babe" Finn said smugly, flipping his imaginary hair and sashaying away.

Dork

That sucked ass but w.e. Also I AM SO CLOSE TO 100K IM TEARING UP RN, IF I DO HIT 100K SOON IDK WHAT IM GONNA DO BC I WANNA DO SOMETHING SPECIAL.