The Ship Of Dreams ~ F.W

(In this story Noah and Millie are siblings)

Y/n POV

       I hissed in pain as my mom tightened the ribbon headband on my head. They say money buys happiness. It doesn't. Although i am grateful to be able to be in one of the richest families in (insert Town name here) my entire family is full of snobs and spoiled brats.

"Madam, the limo's ready" announced one of the maids, peaking her head into the room. My mother nodded and brushed me down one last time before looking at both of us in the full length mirror.

"Don't embarrass me, y/n. There will be consequences to pay" she whispered threateningly in my ear. She gave me a tight lipped smile and walked out.

Time Skip

I handed my bags to one of the ship workers and made my way to my reserved room. Luckily, i didn't have to share a room with any of my siblings. Unluckily, i had to spend 2 weeks on this ship with my snobby family and converse with other snobby families.

"Miss y/l/n, your mother has called you to attend dinner with her and the Brown family" called out one of my maids Maria, i sighed and walked over to my closet.

I pulled out a red lace halter top, a red floral print skirt that went up to my knees and black ballerina heels.

I took my seat between Noah Brown (the older brother) and Millie Bobby Brown (the younger sister). Millie didn't look up her phone and continued texting rapidly while Noah kept giving me side glances. Millie's mother coughed which caused them to both turn their attention to her.

"Millie, no phones at dinner, those are the rules" scowled their mother, Millie rolled her eyes and placed her phone down, screen first, and crossed her arms over her chest in annoyance.

"Y/n, you've grown so much" Sandra (idk her mom's name so we're gonna call her Sandra) smiled, "Don't you think, Noah?" She continued, turning her attention to Noah who looked up in shock.

"Uh yeah, certain parts" he said mumbling the last part.

"What did you just say?" I snapped

"Nothing just, you don't have the same body as you did last year" He winked

"Yeah it's called puberty you—" i growled before my mother cut me of with a hard glare, "I'm gonna get some fresh air" i rolled my eyes, not bothering to wait for a response.

I walked out onto the front of the ship where you could see the ocean and took a deep breath.

"You're not gonna jump are you?" said a voice from behind me, i turned around and saw a tall boy about my age with long curly brown hair, deep brown eyes and freckles plastered across his nose.

"Thanks but no" i sighed turning back to overlook the water under me.

"So i don't have to give you the whole 'you shouldn't do this' speech?" He asked with a small smile,

"No now can you please leave me alone" i snapped, again. He made a 'tsk' noise and shook his head.

"Sorry, can't do that ma'am. I don't know if you'll jump right after i leave and to let you on a little secret" he paused and looked around before turning back to me and lowering his voice,

"My conscience is one strong son of a bitch, so can you help me out and step away from of edge" he whispered, i chuckled softly and backed up a few paces

"You're welcome...?"

"Finn. Finn Wolfhard, you?" he smiled politely

"Y/n y/l/n"  i smiled back

"Well, y/n, it was a pleasure to meet you" he paused and took my hand, planting a soft kiss on it, "But i have to get going before my roommate steals my sandwich" he joked, i giggled and waved him away.

My wide smile was quickly erased as i saw my mother standing at the dock with her arms crossed and hard scowl.

Oh no.