Obsession ~ F.W {part 2}

Y/n POV

I rolled my eyes as the professor continued on about...something, I'm not quite sure what about. My eyes shifted over to the curly haired boy who sat next to me with his head in his textbook, writing down the notes on the board.

"Alright class, turn to your partner and talk about the finale part for your project" said the professor, my mouth hung open in shock, shit I completely forgot about the stupid—

"Here" I looked over at Finn who had a folder full of paper, I looked down at it in confusion before taking it out of his hands and realizing...

"You finished the entire project?" I asked in shock, he smiled and shook his head.

"It was no problem. I love this subject so it wasn't much of homework for me" I shrugged as if he hadn't just wrote an entire essay that was meant for two individual people.

"Thank you so much Finn, how can I repay you?" I asked, Finn chuckled and waved it off,

"No need—"

"Please, it's the least I can do after you did all this by yourself. How about you come to mine? We could hang out, have a cup of wine?" I suggested, I could see a little glimmer of hope shine in his eyes as a wide smile spread formed on his lips.

"Okay sure" I smiled and turned back to my notes. Completely aware of his longing gaze that stayed on me.

Finn's POV

I pushed up the collar of my shirt but decided against it and left it down. I wore a navy blue dress shirt, black jeans and black sneakers.

After driving to her house, i raised my hand to knock in the door when something stopped me.

She doesn't like you

Shut up, maybe she does

She's only taking pity on you

I shook my head at my inner dialogue and and knocked on her door. She swung open the door wearing a black wrap dress that had a v-line, black wedge heels and a low ponytail. Stunning, as always.

"Hey, come in" she said flashing me that gorgeous smile of hers

Stepping into her house, I was hit with the wonderful smell of mashed potatoes.

"I didn't know what you like so I made steak with mashed potatoes" she said nervously, I gave her a warm smile and sat down.

"I love steak and mashed potatoes" she sighed in relief and placed the mouth watering food in front of me.

I moaned at the taste of her amazing cooking and continued stuffing my face.

"Y/n, this absolutely amazing. You're a great cook" I said placing my empty plate in the sink, she smiled widely and started washing our plates.

"I'm glad to hear you say that" she dried her hands and offered me some wine, sitting down on the couch.

It's time Finn, tell her

"So, tell me something about yourself—"

"I love you!" I shouted cutting her off, she raised her eyebrows and chuckled lightly

"Well that's not what I was expecting" she joked, I sighed and took her small hands in mine

"Listen, i have loved you since the day I saw you. Your beautiful y/h/l hair, your big y/e/c eyes, how they light up when you talk about something you like. I love you y/n" I confessed, she sat there in silence for a bit before sliding her hands out of mine.

"Finn, we just met a week ago, you can't possibly love me" she shook her head, I could feel the tears brimming in my eyes as she stood up and headed towards the kitchen.

"Wait no! I-i know everything about you. I know that your favorite horror movie is scream, I know that you have a love-hate relationship with rom com movies, I know you wear pink pyjamas to sleep when you're feeling happy and—" i shouted chasing after her and holding her shoulders

"Woah woah woah, h-how the hell do you know about that" she stuttered, "I've been watching you a—"

"What?!" She shouted ripping herself away from me, "Please be quiet" I tried shushing her but she refused.

"You're telling me to be quiet?! You're a fucking psychopath!" I felt a sharp pain at my heart when she said those words, how could my love say that?

"I am not a psychopath. If you could just listen to me—" I growled grabbing her arm tightly, she opened her mouth to scream but I pushed her against the wall and covered her mouth.

"Shh please, let me explain" I whispered softly, she stopped moving and calmed herself

"Now, I'm gonna take my hand off, promise you won't scream?" I asked, she nodded, I smiled and went to take my hand off until she kicked me in the balls and ran towards the front door.

"Help! He—" I wrapped one arm around her waist and the other around her mouth, cutting off her screams.

She kept fighting in my arm which caused me to drop her on the floor. I got on top of her an straddled her down, holding her hands above her head.

"Shut up! I don't wanna hurt you!" I grunted, she kicked and tried rolling to get me off me but I had a strong grip on her.

"HELP!!!" She yelled at the top of her lungs, I growled darkly and slammed her head against the hardwood floor, causing her to instantly knock out.

"I'm sorry my love, I didn't want to hurt you but you left me no choice

you are my obsession"

I love this "obsession" series (lowkey considering making it a book but ik I'm not good at commitment)