The Golden Boy and The Troubled Girl - F.W

Y/n y/l/n, oh how to describe y/n? Well, she's probably the baddest bitch you'll ever find. You'd think that because she goes to a private school means she's well behaved, well you'd be wrong.

The only reason y/n is even in a private school is because she got kicked out of her last school for getting into a fight. In her defense, he asked her for nudes and proceeded to call her a bitch for not hooking up with him. Oh yeah, that was her best friends boyfriend, by the way. Everyone in the town knows how misbehaved y/n is, so you'd imagine their shock when they found out that she was dating the golden boy, Finn Wolfhard.

Finn is the complete opposite of y/n. He's never broken a rule, never talked back, and never stolen anything.

He knew dating y/n was gonna be a challenge, but it didn't matter to him.

Finn loves how bold she is in general, even the first time they met he knew she was gonna be a handful, I mean if you met someone y/n and Finn met each other, you'd be surprised.

FLASHBACK

Y/n had just finished her "last" illegal crime of the day, setting her sorry paint down she looked up at her masterpiece and smiled but certain voice broke this good moment.

"Doing what you love is freedom, loving what you do is happiness. So, does that mean your happiness is breaking laws and getting in trouble?" Y/n turned around and came face to face with the golden boy of the town, Finn Wolfhard.

"Yes, it does, now scram Golden Boy, I got shit to do" Y/N snapped as she started packing up her things

"What? Go vandalize more property?" he said with a smirk playing on his lips, y/n rolled her eyes and bumped his shoulder as she walked away.

"Oh come on, you won't talk to me?" he said with fake sadness and running up to catch up to her.

"No because I don't wanna listen to your annoying voice and see your ugly face" y/n deadpanned, lets be real here, she was lying to herself. Although she did find him very attractive, she didn't want to let her guard down.

"Ouch. Now that, hurt" Finn said wiping away an imaginary tear, y/n rolled her eyes and started walking away again but was blocked by Finn's tall figure.

"Do you actually think I'm ugly?" Finn asked with a pained expression and a pouty lip, y/n sighed and shook her head.

"No I don't, I'm sorry." Y/n said the last part in a whisper that Finn almost didn't hear it, but he did.

Y/n looked up into his eyes and examined his face. The freckles were scattered throughout his nose and cheeks. His lips were shaped almost too perfect. His hair was so curly, it almost reached his shoulders. And his eyes were a dark brown but were turning darker and darker by the second.

Y/n didn't realize they were both leaning in until a pair of loud sirens pulled them apart. The familiar red and blue lights started getting closer and closer which only made y/n more panicked.

"Oh shit, I gotta go" She muttered but was stopped by Finn's arm

"If you run, it'll only make it more obvious" He whispered as the cop started walking closer to them.

"Wolfhard, didn't expect to see you here. What are you doing out this late?" Y/n turned around and faced the cop as Finn slyly slid his hand into hers.

"Nothing, sir. I was just walking around town" Finn said with a calm tone.

"At 10 pm?" The officer said with squinted eyes

"Yeah, me and my girlfriend were out on a date" y/n turned to him with wide eyes but Finn stood there with a proud smile.

"You and y/l/n? Really?" The officer said, spitting venom into y/n last name

"Thanks Steven, nice to know you're supportive of this relationship" y/n said speaking fluent sarcasm.

"I just got a call about someone vandalizing Mr.Jensen's property, you know anything about that?" The officer said referring to y/n

"I have no idea officer, we were together all day" Finn shrugged, the officer looked like he didn't believe Finn but since its Finn, he had no other choice.

"Alright. See you at book club Finn" The officer said as Finn's cheeks heated up in embarrassment, once the officer was gone y/n bursted out laughing.

"Book club? I knew you were a nerd but damn thats low" Finn rolled his eyes and looked forward

"Shut up"

"Oooh, looks like golden boy has a little spunk, why don't we test out that theory?" Y/n said after finishing her laughing fit.

"What do you mean?" Finn asked with furrowed eyebrows.

"You up for a little law breaking?" Y/n said with a smirk.

This chapter is actual shit but I needed to post something since I've been gone. Also, do you guys want a full imagine on Secrets - F.W?
Also, someone ;) wanted these pictures so here ya go, you're welcome.

W?Also, someone ;) wanted these pictures so here ya go, you're welcome