Paparazzi~ F.W

Leather and jeans. We're rock glamorous, not sure it means but this photo of us, it don't have a price

So recently y/n y/l/n met Finn Wolfhard aka her celebrity crush aka the guy on her phone, wall, and pillows. She saved the photo they took together and put it everywhere. She even photoshopped a couple of her own.

Cause you know that baby i, I'm your biggest fan. I'll follow you until you love me. Papa-paparazzi

What Finn didn't know was that she took his phone and set a tracker on it. She had ran away and moved next door to him. Finn found it weird that the fan who he met at the convention, was suddenly his next door neighbor, but she shrugged it off. Poor boy.
Y/n was determined to be Finns girlfriend.

Promise I'll be kind, but i won't stop until that boy is mine.

Whenever Iris would come over to hang out, y/n always found a way to get rid of her. No she didn't try to kill her, at least not yet. She was being kind about it because she didn't want Finn to catch onto her. But she will go to great lengths for Finn to be hers.

I'm your biggest fan, I'll follow you until you love me. Papa-paparazzi.  Baby there's no other superstar you know that I'll be hour papa-paparazzi. Promise I'll be kind but I won't stop until that boy is mine Baby you'll be famous Chase you down until you love me. Papa-paparazzi....

Finally after months of suspicion, she slipped up. He was changing into a shirt when he heard a the click of a camera. At first he thought paparazzi had found his place, but when the second one came from his closet....he knew it wasn't paparazzi.

He turned around and saw big y/e/c eyes looking at him. He screamed and Nick rushed in, Finn pointed to the closet as Nick moved towards it. He pulled it open and saw...

Nothing. Nothing and no one. Finn could've sworn he heard it in there.

But it wasn't coming from his closet. She was everywhere. She sees everything. And she won't stop until Finn Wolfhard is hers. Only hers....