Water Fountain - F.W

She told me that she loves me by the water fountain

    Y/n and Finn have known each other for while. They weren't best friends but they were friends, kind of. 

Before Finn was famous, y/n had a crush on him, and the feeling was mutual. Finn thought y/n was perfect, her y/h/t hair and her big y/e/c eyes that sparkled when she talked to him. 

She told me that she loved me and she didn't love him 

The only problem was a kid named Sean, you see, Sean also had a crush on y/n and Finn knew this. Y/n always reassured him that she loves Finn and only Finn. They weren't dating because of their parents but they always said 'I love you to each other'. 

And that was really lovely cause it was innocent, but now she's got a cup with something else in it

But that was in 7th grade, they're both in high school now. After Finn got the part of 'Mike Wheeler' on Stranger Things, him and y/n lost contact. Not that Finn didn't think about her because he always thought y/n. 

After Stranger Things finished season 1 and It, Finn decided to take a break and go back to school, more specifically. y/n. 

One of his old friends told him that y/n was gonna be at a party so he went. What he saw shocked him. The once sweet and innocent y/n, was now dancing sexually, wearing a revealing outfit, and drinking what looked like beer. 

Its getting kinda blurry at a quarter past ten, and he was in a hurry to be touching her skin

Finn had, had a couple of beers but not enough to get him drunk. His vision was blurry but he could see y/n and Sean dancing together, his hands traveling up and down her body. She was tipsy, but not drunk, she was well aware of the situation. 

She's feeling kinda dirty when she's dancing with him

Y/n didn't really like Sean, like at all. He was clingy and annoying and thought the world revolved around him. She hated dancing with him but she had just gotten into a fight with her best friend and needed something to distract her. 

Forgetting what she told me by the water fountain

Finn was hurt, of course, he thought that she forgot what she told him when they were younger. 'Of course she wouldn't remember, its been years.' Finn thought to himself

And if she ever goes back to the water fountain, the handle will be broken and the rust set in, but my hand it will be open and I'll try to fix it. My heart it will be open and I'll try to give in

No matter what either person thought, they knew one day they would go back to the water fountain. That damn water fountain. Although by now it was a rusty old mutt, they never forgot it. 

And no matter how long it would take for y/n to come back, he would wait for her. Because she was his first love and those never really go away....

Aww this is so cute, I just randomly thought of this. But I have an announcement, when I reach 20k reads (which is soon) I'll be posting a Finn wolfhard book, sadly there is a face claim but the book is mostly her POV so you'll barley be able to tell its a face claim character. See ya in the next chapter or book.