Ugh, As If! part 2~ R.T

(A/n: i switched a couple of things so it'll fit into the plot line, hope you don't mind)
Y/n POV

           After that whole thing, i started to see Richie in a different light. He seemed funnier, cuter, sweeter etc, but something changed in him.

He didn't give me as many compliments as he used to, he treats me like Stanley or Eddie and i don't like it. Today was the reason i found out why.

Me and Greta Bowe went to mall together, half because i needed clothes, and also because she's my cousin and our parents forced us to spend time together. Greta was flirting with guys when suddenly i heard her scream.

I looked over and they were pretending to push her over the edge, the a really unlikely hero came. Richie. He pushed the guys off and started flirting with Greta, seriously?! Why her?

I heard them talking about going to a party later and i knew this is when i was gonna make him wish he was still with me. I asked Stanley to come with me and after hours and hours of him saying no, i payed him $50 to come.

I got dressed and headed out to pick up Stan

I got dressed and headed out to pick up Stan. When we got there Greta and Richie approached us immediately.

"Hey y/n" said Greta with a bitchy smile

"What's up y/n" said Richie with his arm around Greta's shoulder

"Hello Richie" i grabbed Stan's hand and dragged him to the dance floor

I danced very openly, running my hands through my hair and swaying my hips a bit, just hoping Richie would look over

I noticed Richie looking over at me and Stan with a pissed off look. I smirked and leaned in closer to Stan, putting his hands on my waist and making sure i was extremely close to him.

I felt a tug at my arm and turned around, there stood Richie, he was pissed off. Perfect.

"Can we talk?" He asked clenching his jaw

"I don't know. I like this song" i smirked

"Y/n" he said in a threatening tone

"Ugh fine" i rolled my eyes and walked into the bathroom with him.

"What do you think you're doing?"

"What?" I asked innocently

"You're wearing that and you're dancing like that. It's like you want me to get a boner" i shrugged and looked down

"Are you okay?"

"Fine..."

"No you're not" he said lifting my head up with his finger

"Tell me whats wrong" he said quietly

"You. You're what's wrong. One minute you're treating me like a princess and the next you're flirting with Greta Bowe" he smirked when he realized what was happening

"Are you...jealous?"

"Pfft no" i scoffed

"Sure you aren't babygirl" he grabbed my hips and pulled me in for a soft kiss.

"Don't ever flirt with Greta again" i said in a warning tone

"Or what?" He said smirking, thinking it'll be "sexy time"

"Or you're gonna have to deal with Pennywise 2.0, the girlfriend edition" he shook his head no

"Okay probably best i don't do that" he laughed.

I grabbed his hand and headed out of the party, leaving a confused Greta and a lost Stanley. He'll find his way home...right?