Jealous 2~ F.W

Y/n POV

              I'm an awkward kid. I have (name a nerdy thing about you) so yeah, I've never really been the ideal type for most boys.

But when i hit high school things...changed. I got rid of (remove nerdy thing) and started wearing more natural outfits, specifically shorts,skirts and boots with heels on them.

Part of the reason is because of my new celebrity boyfriend, Finn Wolfhard, but it was also because it was getting hotter by the day so i had no choice.

Me and Finn walked to local ice cream shop near my school, which meant the boys in my school go there, which meant they would recognize me. And to make matters worse i was wearing a bit of a revealing outfit.

 And to make matters worse i was wearing a bit of a revealing outfit

(Sorrry if it's not your style)

Me and Finn were walking hand in hand to 'Cloud 9 Ice cream shop'. He looked a bit pissed and i knew why but i wanted to hear him say it

"Finnie, what's wrong?" I smiled sweetly as he looked over

"It's just- you look hot"

"And that's a bad thing?"

"Yeah! Do you many guys have passed by us and looked at your ass or your tits?"

"But i don't want them, i want you" i said kissing his cheek

"I know but those two things are for me" i giggled as we entered the ice cream shop where i saw a group of boys from my school, sitting at a table in the corner.

"Go sit down at a table and I'll go get the ice cream" he pulled me into a deep kiss. It wasn't out of love but more out if jealousy.

I sat at a small table and scrolled through Instagram. At the corner of my eye, i could them talking about "making a move" on me. Finn came back and handed me my ice cream, but the idiot forgot a spoon.

"Seriously Finn? You forgot the spoon" he looked up and shrugged

"Eat with your tongue"

"Haha, you're funny" i got up and went up to the front desk to get a spoon. I got the spoon, turned around, and came face to face with a jock army school Nathan.

"Hey beautiful" he winked and put one hand on the side of the counter, half way trapping me

"What do you want, Nathan?" I rolled my eyes

"Nothing. Just wanted to say that those shorts hug your ass perfectly"

"Get the fuck out of my face" i tried to walk away but he grabbed forearm and pulled me back. Not forcefully but enough to pull me back.

"What do you say we get out of here?"

"I have a boyfriend now move"

"What? The white kid? You could do so much better than that loser" he heard a cough behind him.

Finns POV

         Y/n went to go get spoons while i sat at the table, texting Wyatt. I looked up and saw some random kid cornering her, she looked visibly uncomfortable. I was happy when i heard "get the fuck out of my face" but my smile turned to anger as he grabbed her arm and pulled her back. DID HE JUST FUCKING TOUCH HER?! I quickly stood but his jock friends got up to try and stop me, they tried to tower over me but failed miserably when they realized how tall i was.

I had a look that said 'unless you wanna be thrown into the ice cream maker, i suggest you step the fuck back' and my height added to that, they shuffled out of the way.

"What? The white kid? You could do so much better than him." I coughed as he turned around slowly, y/n had a small smirk knowing what was about to go down.

His proud smirk turned into a look of fear as i towered over him. I stood at 5'9 while he stood at a good 5'5. I made the most cocky grin and said

"Nathan, right?" He visibly gulped

"Uh...i-er, i-Uh" he stuttered our

"Yeah that's what i thought. If you come near my girlfriend at anytime, i will know, and i will come back and squash you like the cockroach you are" i said in a threading voice. He nodded and turned back to his friends. I looked at y/n who had her hands folded and a smirk on her face

"I know...fighting is ba-" she cut me off by pressing a passionate kiss on my lips

"Thank you" i smiled and leaned back in for a kiss, and she gladly kissed back with giggles.

She grabbed our ice creams and walked out, i followed behind her. He was right, those shorts do hug her ass nicely. But it's all mine. (Woah kinky,wasn't expecting that)