Obsession ~ F.W

*aged up to college years*
Y/h/l = your hair length
Y/h/c = your hair color
Y/e/c = your eye color
*inspired by a story I just finished reading and OMFG IM SHOOK*

Finn's POV

     I sighed as I entered my first class on my first day of college. I sat down in the middle row of the fairly large room.

A group of girls stood at a corner, looking over at me, giggling and whispered. I rolled my eyes at their foolish behavior, acting like they're in high school again. My thoughts were interrupted by a small soft voice,

"Excuse me?" I looked up at the girl in front of me, she had y/h/l y/h/c that framed her face perfectly, she had big y/e/c eyes that I could look into for the rest of my life if I could. Stop it, Finn, you can't fall into your obsessions again.

"Y-yes?" I squeaked out, "Mind if I sit here?" She asked with a small smile, holding her books close to her chest. Unable to speak, I simply nodded and turned towards the professor that had walked in moments later.

"I'm y/n" she whispered, trying not to disturb the professors lesson

"I'm Finn" i whispered with a smile, she gave me a wide smile and turned back to her work.

Time skip

For the rest of the week, me and y/n have been getting closer. But not close enough. I wanted her to trust me, to tell me everything, to hold me, to touch me, but that was for another time.

It wasn't until I saw her walking home in the pouring rain after school that I offered her a ride home that she started opening up to me.

"Hey, thanks for the ride, hope it isn't any trouble" she smiled getting into the passenger seat and buckling her seatbelt

"Oh it's not trouble at all" I shook my head dismissively, she smile gratefully and shifted her attention it the window after giving me directions to her house.

The ride consisted of thick silence and me stealing glances of her curious eyes as she watched the towns folk walk by. Her beauty is absolutely captivating. Sadly, I started pulling up to her house.

"Thank you again for the ride. Hope to see you tomorrow, Finn. Bye" she smiled grabbing her belongings and rushing inside and away from the heavy rain.

Even with her hair wet, she was absolutely gorgeous in my eyes.

The rest of my night was spent thinking about y/n. Her beauty. Her voice. Her smile. Her body....

I shook my head out of those dirty thoughts and rolled over in my bed, imagining y/n laying next to me in a beautiful silk nightgown that would show of her body perfectly.

And in that moment I knew....

Y/n y/l/n was my new obsession.

I love this chapter. Holy crap, I really love it. Hope you liked it too.