Fucked {part 3}

*time skip to 4 years later*

Y/n POV

"Mommy, mommy wake up, we made pancakes" said a small high pitched voice, i peaked open one eye to see my daughter Aurora and my son Axel holding a small metal pot. Axel whined and attempted pushing his curls away from his face, a gene he got from Finn. Aurora has y/h/t and Finn's eyes. A quality they both share are Finn's freckles.

"Oh really?" I smiled sitting up, Aurora giggled and handed it to me proudly, "It's the best pancake in the whole wide world, i made it spwecially for you mommy" she said stuttering over the word 'especially'.

"Noo i helped too mommy" Axel protested with a pout, Aurora rolled her eyes and placed the small pot down on my bed. I chuckled and tackled the two of them in the bed, they giggled as i tickled their side.

"Happy birthday munchkins" Axel's face lit up in excitement as he jumped around on the bed, "Mommy, do i have to share my birthday with Axel?" Aurora whined.

"Yes bubba, twins always share their birthday, remember?" I said placing her on my lap, "Yeah and uncle Nick said that bwecause we're twins, it's extwa spwecial" Axel said sitting next to her, Aurora giggled and jumped on him, pulling him into a hug.

"Happy birthday twin brother" she mumbled holding onto him. I remember the day i told everyone i was pregnant, they were all so happy, that is until i told them what Finn said.

Flashback

"So, why are we here?" Wyatt asked sitting down next to Chosen. Finn sat on a far off corner of the room, typing vigorously on his phone.

"Okay so, i have some news and i don't know how you'll take it" I sighed fiddling with my fingers, Noah placed his hand over mine and gave me a soft smile

"We'll support you with everything, y/n. Just tell us" i took a deep breath and nodded.

"I'm...pregnant" i said softly, there was a couple seconds of silence before the whole room erupted into cheers. Everyone ran towards me and attacked me in a hug.

"Well don't crush the baby" i giggled, they laughed along and pulled away when a certain bitchy tone interrupted the perfectly good moment.

"Oh please, it's probably the size of a tadpole right now, no ones gonna hurt anything" Finn rolled his eyes as everyone gave him a confused look, besides Millie Sadie and Sophia who are staring daggers into his soul.

"What the hell Finn? That's your kid, you should be happy" Chosen said, "No he really shouldn't" Sophia growled.

"He doesn't want it" i mumbled quietly, everyone stared at Finn in disbelief but he just shrugged his shoulders without a care in the world.

"You piece of shit" was all of heard from Noah before he started swinging on Finn.

Noah got a few punches in before Caleb and Jaeden pulled him off and Wyatt and Chosen held Finn back. The most Noah got was a bit of a rip in his shirt while Finn had a bloody nose and a busted lip.

"How fucking dare you?! That's your child! Your baby—" Noah shouted before i cut him off, "No, it's not. And never will be. This child is mine, I'll get the fucking papers if i have to. Finn Wolfhard, when this baby comes out, you are never to see it"

Flashback over

I kept that promise. He doesn't know what they look like now. He's only seen the pictures that Mary, Nick, and Eric bring home since i only allow them to see the kids. Mary and Winona helped me while i was giving birth and everyone else stayed with me in the recovery room. I remember that exact day.