Omake

We open to the Player sitting on the couch and enjoying a casual Saturday by watching TV. Actually he was just channel flipping through each station with a look of boredom, not really doing anything.

"And so they said 'Goku was the best Hokage of all time'. Pssssh...They got it wrong, sister. Luffy was clearly better during season 6." He was talking to nobody but himself and had multiple bags of chips open around the couch.

While in the middle of his...whatever this was, Squigly walks in front of the TV with her hands on her hips looking displeased with his current appearance. "Player, what are you doing?"

"Hey, Sienna. I was just tuning into one of my Japanese anime's – Cowboy Bebop."

He says that but the currently scheduled program was an old war documentary.

Squigly rolls her eyes and sighs. "Can you at least try to keep the living room clean?"

"Ore wa chin chin ga daisuki nandayo."

"...What does that even mean?"

"I don't know. I'm bored."

"If you're bored why not read your lines for the next chapter?" She held up a thick collection of paper titled 'Script'.

The Player rolls over and buries his face into the leather cushion. "Nah. I don't really feel like it."

She sits the papers down on the table and crosses her arms. "It doesn't matter. I still have to talk to you."

"Sure, 'bout what?"

"About me! I feel like I'm being put on the backburner while you and Filia get all the attention."

Now this was interesting. The Player had to take a moment to pause and let it register that this was actually her concern, he turns over to face her. "What?"

"Don't pretend like you don't know. You two are always being at the forefront of everything. It's not fair. When will I get to do more important stuff?"

"What are you talking about? You are important. Remember you and Leviathan obliterated the Chimera we were just fighting."

"A victory that we don't know is canon!"

Thinking on it, yeah, she had a point. The Player squints his eyes while fishing for an excuse to counter this but nothing came to mind so he nods, though hesitantly. "Aaaah, true."

"Not only that, you keep using Heart-Sync with her and nobody else."

"I plan on getting to you eventually. I have to establish the basic fundamentals of it and Filia is known as a 'Practice Girl'. Other than you two who else am I going to use it with?"

"Ahem." A few throats were cleared from behind him. The Player rises from his lazy position and looks over the couch to see Cerebella, Parasoul, Ms. Fortune and Painwheel.

The Player knew they weren't happy but tried to keep it clean with a smile. "Hey, guys." He even gave a friendly wave hoping there wasn't any hostility.

"Don't you 'Hey, guys' us. Why have we been getting ignored?!" A less than pleased Cerebella asks.

Her sudden outburst caused the Player to retaliate with his hands held up in front of his face to prevent any potential physical assaults. "Whoa, whoa! You guys aren't getting ignored. Where's all this coming from?"

"Are you kidding me?!" Painwheel snarls with fire in her eyes, out of all the girls in the group she was the most tense. "I've only been in ONE chapter! I'm the most tragic heroine in this universe! I was expecting all kinds of development!"