Omake 2

Ok, so the Player, Cerebella, Squigly, Parasoul, Ms. Fortune and Painwheel were all sitting together in one booth at this unnamed restaurant. Remember the last omake when they went to eat? Yeah, this is now. The Player, Squigly and Parasoul sat on one side of the table while Cerebella, Nadia and Painwheel were on the other.

"Ok, let's go over this one more time." Squigly says with a piece of loose leaf paper in hand.

Hearing this made the Player roll his eyes and groan heavily. "Oh, come oooooon. We've been through this like ten times." He was sandwiched between Parasoul and Squigly to ensure he wouldn't run out on their meeting.

"And we're not stopping until everything is made clear!" Painwheel's raspy voice silenced him in a instant, she clearly wasn't in the mood to hear anything other than business from him.

Rather than argue with Painwheel, who seemed the most willing to beat him up, the Player chooses to direct his complaints elsewhere, anywhere that wasn't Painwheel, he looks down to Squigly's hip touching his and found his scapegoat.

"Move over a bit, Squigly. It's cramped in here."

She looks down between them and realized how petty he was being. She gives him a squinted glance and look of disapproval. "You have plenty of room. Stop complaining."

He swayed his hips back and forth between the two girls as if trying to get comfortable. "Uuugh. You don't even need to eat anything else, not with that big ol' butt taking up most of the seating."

"What?!" Squigly nearly snapped but then calmed herself as she then met his words with a collected smile. "Oh no, you're not slick. You're trying to distract us from going over this list. It's not going to work and you're not running out on this either."

He picks up the restaraunt menu and reads over the choices sulkingly now that he had nothing smart to say, all because he was figured out and knowing nothing he could say would stop the girls.

With the problem silent Squigly looks back to the note. "Alright, so! One more time. We've got: Equal share with Heart-Syncing. More active roles in the coming chapters-"

Painwheel slams her fist on the table, causing most of the group to jump. "Carol gets a chapter!"

"Y-Yes, I was getting to that." Squigly clarifies.

"Ok. Carry on." She smiles adorably behind that face mask, it was made clear as the mouth piece curled into a smile .

Squigly shakes her head at the impatience but gets back on focus. "Carol gets a chapter... More character development for those with less screentime. More cat puns."

"More?" The Player questioned.

Cue Nadia. "Yes!" The feline held up her hand with pride to show that it was her idea to contribute.

"Why would we need more of those?"

"It just feels like I'm not making enough. Cat puns are PURfect for my character. Surely it'll get a laugh out of my fans."

That was a serious suggestion and the Player couldn't believe it. He sighs rebelliously but knew the girls were in power here so he had to be reasonable. "I don't think that's a valid idea." He states.

"You've got to be kitten me." She throws that in.

The Player lays his head down and closes his eyes in defeat. "Uuuugh..." He groans in pain from the pun.

"I thought FUR sure you were going to agree with me." She gives another one.

"Uuuggghhh...."

Nadia sits back with her index finger and thumb stroking her chin. "I LITTERally thought you'd get a kick out of it."