- Encore: Chapter 1 -

September 25th
10:10pm

After wasting valuable time trying to get the Player's freak out under control, which took up to an hour, Filia and Samson were finally able to settle him down and explain the situation in full, catching the newcomer up on their situation. They were now a party of three.

Now that the Player was acquainted with his new friend, Filia, and her Parasite, he was ready to help with her dilemma. The group gathered in an alleyway to discuss their plans for the journey ahead.

"So, do you guys have any leads?" The Player asked Filia as he laid up against a wall with his arms crossed.

"...Do we?" Filia asked Samson.

By the time Filia met the Player she was already out of leads and had to rely on sources from Samson. She may not have known much about the city but Samson did.

"It's definitely in New Meridian... I can feel it." Samson answered feeling certain of himself. "Between all the Skullgirls sightings and rumors I think if we just look for trouble we're bound to run into someone who can lead us to what we're looking for."

The Player gave an uncertain look and held up his hand as a means of debate.

"Um, you sure about that, chief? Wouldn't it make more sense to be all...ninja style for this? Picking fights with random people will just draw more attention to us. You know, like, police attention?"

"Nobody asked you." Samson flagged off his concern.

"What? I'm just saying your plan is stupid and doesn't make any sense." The Player remained in defense of his choice. "You don't have to ask me to see how dumb it is. 'Oh, I'm a hair demon thing and I'll just beat the crap out of everyone until some random pedestrian tells me what I want to know. I'm so smart!' That's what it sounds like." The Player mocked Samson by poorly mimicking his tone.

Samson grit his teeth and started flailing about in a fit. Because he was attached of Filia's head it forced her to jerk about, she grunts with each violent sway.

"What'd you just say?! I will kick your ass!"

"You're hair. Can't I just like...drown you in shampoo and be done with you?"

"Ohohooooo. You clearly aren't aware of the ass kicking you're in for if you keep this up."

"Guys, stop it!" Filia raised her voice at the two to settle them down.

"He started it." | "HE STARTED IT!" Both the Player and Samson shout simultaneously.

Filia sighs at their bickering. The boys were older than her, but based on their interaction it was clear Filia was the mature one of the group.

"Look, we're a team now so we have to work together if we want to reach our goal. How will we be able to make any progress if all we do is argue?"

The guys kept quiet and were still against one another, Filia knew it was going to be a long journey.

"I still think my idea is better." Samson huffed.

"...Fine." Filia said hesitantly. "We'll do it your way."

The Player held out his arms as if asking 'Are you serious,' via body language.

"Ha!" Samson teased by sticking his tongue out.

"Samson is the only one who knows about the trail we're on so let's just follow his plan first. If it doesn't work out we can try something else, okay?"

The Player sighs and raised his hands in a 'whatever' gesture. "All right, you win. But, uh, how exactly do you plan on going about this?" He asked, flat in expression.