Omake 5

After several hours auditioning countless women for their upcoming project the Player, Filia, and Squigly were finally on their break. The group sat at the judges table having lunch.

"You guys ever notice how many of our readers are actually interested in seeing a harem for this story?" The Player asked while picking up a few pieces of lettuce and chicken from his salad.

"Really?" Filia was looking confused since she hadn't actually heard anything about the request since way back when.

"Yeah. It's actually one of the more requested subgenres for us." The Player answered, biting into his food with a delicious soft crunch from the greens.

"Why?"

"I dunno. It's just something they want to see I guess."

"Pfft! You've had zero luck with every girl since you got here." Samson said. "Valentine isn't into you; Parasoul isn't into you; Cerebella has the hots for Vitale...weird considering that's supposed to be her adoptive father; Feng isn't relevant, and you've yet to have any meaningful connection to that cat thief."

"Hey! I could get any girl I wanted if I tried."

"Then why couldn't you get any of the ones I just listed?"

"They're...not my type."

"And yet you tried hitting on them."

"I never tried hitting on Feng or Nadia. I've broken out of that pointless thirsty archetype, okay? I've grown."

Filia, Squigly, and Leviathan give him looks of doubt.

"You were just drooling over that ninja from the Senran Kagura series." Filia flatly states.

"This isn't canon." The Player looks at them like they were crazy.

Suddenly the loud metal screech of the backstage door echoes throughout the auditorium, surprising the group since they weren't expecting anyone for another hour, and the security guard was out for lunch.

The sound of heels clicking against the bleached wood of the stage followed shortly after.

A white haired woman dressed in a gothic maid attire walks out to the stage. She was dressed in a black dress with a skirt that exposes her right thigh, two white gloves with black fingers, and long black high heels with see-thru stockings that reaches up all the way to her thighs. Interestingly her eyes were obscured by what appeared to be a black blindfold of some kind, despite that she had no problems seeing where she was going.

 Interestingly her eyes were obscured by what appeared to be a black blindfold of some kind, despite that she had no problems seeing where she was going

"...A maid?" Leviathan questioned. "It's not time for us to go yet is it? They shouldn't be ready to clean until we're done with the auditions."

"We still have a few more hours." The Player answered. "We're not done reviewing our applicants, nor have we come to a conclusion on who's getting in."