1

Authors Note: There is heavy cursing

School is terrible.
There is no denying that.
Some things, however, make it worse.
"Hey Stefanie"
annoyance shot through the body of the tired girl as Jeremy Mathews walked toward her. The class had only just begun, and she already wanted to leave and never come back.
"Oh come on Stef! Just because Jack isn't here, does not mean you get away with not talking to me okay?"
Jeremy is the one of the people that could make Stefanie's bad day even worse by simply talking to her. Jeremy constantly brought up Her best friend that was currently gone.
Jack Avery.
Jack and Stefanie were inseparable.
The had met on Stefanie's 2nd birthday.
Their relationship at the moment was... strained to say the least.
He was in LA and she was in Pennsylvania.
He had simply cut her out of his life with one phone call.
~
" Im done with you"
"what- what did i do?!"
"Everything! You've been in my life for 15 years maybe its time for you to leave."
" Jack- please" tears where plracticaly pouring out Stefanies emerald eyes. She couldn't remember Jack ever being so angry.
" Bye Stefanie."
Then he hung up. A 15 year long friendship gone over 1 phone call.

~
that was it.
She never called again, he had no right to act the way he did, meaning she had no obligation to fix it.
She got into a car accident that night; She had noticeable scars,inside and out.
"I'm talking to you!" Jeremy yelled, his voice seemed to pull her from thought.
He was a literal prick.
Nothing more,nothing less.
"I know"
" Jeremy Mathews and Stefanie Rodriguez please stop talking in class" Mr. Halden said turning to face them, the math on the board looking foreign as she hadn't been paying attention.
" Yeah sorry" she answered.
He turned around and kept going though a lesson which Stefanie didn't bother to pay attention to.
"Wow. Jack must be getting hella girls- don't ya think? Oh and he must be forgetting all about his 'other half' his.. what did he call you.. oh his 'curly fry' wow-"
He liked pushing her. Seeing how much he could push before she snapped.
Then, she did.
"Just back the fuck off you dick!" She yelled. "Just mind your own damn business!" Her throat ached and her regard for the other people in that room went out the window, much like her patients.
"STEFANIE RODRIGUEZ! OFFICE NOW!"
The teacher said slamming his hands on the desk in the front of the room. A few quizzes which he stacked neatly flew in different direction, exposing the sad grades earned by her piers. She grabbed her things, and stormed out of the room.
The hallway was empty and cold. Even sad grey lockers seemed exhausted. She took as long as she could to reach the assistant principal's office, but it didn't feel like it was long enough.
"Stefanie," the woman started. Her voice was intimidating, scary almost. The room was white, with black furniture. There were two shelves all of which had binders and picture frame on them. Beautiful people filled the frames.
The schools merchandise was plastered everywhere. Bright yellow and blue  banners and hats with 'Go Mustangs' writing on them.
"Yes?" Stefanie asked before taking in the room.
" Don't act like you don't know what is going on. You are an outstanding student that gets nothing but high test scores, and you've got nothing by strait A's. Why are you here- in my office?" Mrs. Ramirez's voice was soft, as it matched her face: Round, with big brown eyes, a button nose, and pretty pink lips.
"Because i was sticking up for myself, Jeremy was being an ass and i gave him a piece of my mind, he is constantly picking on me and the one time i fight back i get in trouble" Stefanie spoke harshly.
Silence.
"Stefanie. You'll have 3 days of detention, it would've been a week, but I like you."
"Okay, thanks." Stefanie nodded and let out a breath.
"Watch out. You have such a good record,don't ruin because of one guy..okay?"
It wasn't just one.
"Yes ma'am"
She felt like school went on for eternity after that.
Finally, after 2 more hours, The bell rang signaling that school was over.
She practically ran out of the school and found Noe's car. Stefanie was incredibly excited to see him, he was the highlight of her day nearly everyday.
Noe was the one guy outside of her family that she trusted since Jack left. He was one of the only people that mattered.
"Hey" he spoke as she sat on the cool leather seat.
"Hey"
"Ready to go?"
"Yep"
Noe drove her home as she told him about her detention.
"What why??" He questioned the need for detention, especially for a student like her.
"'Cause of Jeremy's bitch ass" She said, quickly his laugh filled her ears. As he turned the wheel, his hands left hers momentarily.
"Ok I'll still pick you up though" he smiled back at her. His black hair fell near his eyes.
"You sure?" She asked, pushing the soft strand  of hair away.
"Yeah" he nodded, his bright teeth shining. They were so beautiful, Stefanie reminded herself to ask him what kind of toothpaste he used.
"Thank you sooooo muchhh"
"No problem "
They drove home in a comfortable silence.
Once the car came to a stop they hugged goodbye and exchanged smiles. "Bye, Stef" the boy called out of his window as she stepped up the steps to her house. She turned and waved.
As soon as she walked through the door she was pulled down by her dog.
Oreo.
He was pitbul, and one of the most lovable things on earth.
"Well now we know who's his favorite" her older brother Shawn said walking in the room.
"It's always been obvious. Where's Damian?"
"Basketball practice"
She nodded.
Shawn was the second oldest child. First it was Damian, then Shawn, then Andrew Then Stefanie.
She was the only girl, and the youngest one.
Great.

A/n ; thats it! Hehehe it's bad right now but it gets better I swear. :)