36

~
"Jackkkk" thirteen year old Stefanie whined.
"Stefanieeeee" jack mocked.
"Be careful, call me, and tell me everything." She smiled to her best friend who was getting ready for his first date. The lucky girl who Stefanie envied, was Faith Jonson, She was stunning even at thirteen. 
"I will Stefanie" jack giggled.
"Im just making sure" she shrugged. Jack didn't tell anyone but his best friend that he was going on a date, he trusted her more than anyone.
"And I don't want her taking yo-"
"Don't even start Stef" he laughed. "You know our promise." He turned to her. The promise they both spoke of? A promise that was older than Isla.
"Together forever-"
"-And always" they smiled and hugged. "Alright jack I gotta go, text me if you need anything." He nodded as she walked out.
"Bye, Love you!"
"Love you!" She called out and left.
Soon jack left kissing his mom on the cheek.
Time passed and Stefanies mom yelled to her.
"Stefanie! Jack's on the phone!" She yelled Stefanie ran and took her moms phone from her hand running back to her room.
"Hello?" Jacks voice cracked.
"He- what's wrong?"
"She didn't show"
"I'll be right there" she ran and handed the  phone to her mom.
"I'm going with Jack!" She yelled, before running out and jogging to the movie theater. Catching her breath she saw jack sitting alone on the bench in-front of the movie theater.
Without saying a word she wrapped her around around his shoulders. Jack immediately recognized her old converse and hugged her back, resting his head on her chest, and wrapping his arms around her waist.
"I need that..." he smiled against her chest, as it began to rain.
"Anything for you" She smiled playing with his sweater.
"She didn't show."
"Her loss"
"Is it though?"
"Of course jack, she lost you that's the worst thing ever." He smiled and felt more rain his his back. Looking up at her she looked into his eyes. Both of their hearts raced.
"I love you" He smiled.
"I love you"
"I don't think I will every be able to live without you."
"Me either jack, please don't ever leave me."
"Never"
~
"Stefanie?" Daniel called.
"Hm?" She turned towards him.
"Kristen is calling you." He smiled. She nodded and stood up.
"What's up-" she stopped when her eyes landed a familiar figure. "Oh my god!" She screamed running into their arms.
"Hey babygirl" The voice whispered into her ear.

A/n: ouuuu Who do you think it is?
ps sorry for talking so long to update, and for the short chapter- I've be so busy.
Much love❣️