32

Stefanie and Jack made their way back to there apartment in a comfortable silence. Jack turned his key unlocking the door and pushing it open. The room was dark and silent- so jack flipped the switch.
"Surprise!" Everybody yelled as Kristen brought out a cake.
"Thank you guys!" Stefanie smiled. They sang her happy birthday and cut the cake.
"Now my birthday present for you is..." Kristen smiled and pulled open the door for Stefanies room. That was where Damian and Andrew stood.
"Oh my god!" She squealed tuning to her brothers.
"Hey" they said in sync. Stefanie hadn't seen Them since they moved to Chicago 2 months ago.
"Happy birthday!" Damian hugged her. Andrew did the same.
"Thanks Now get out of my room" Stefanie whined.
"Annoying ass" Damian rolled his eyes.
"For real" Andrew chimed In.
"Shut up. Y'all can leave now thanks" Stefanie smiled pushing them out.
"Wow you guys are so nice to each other is amazing" Daniel laughed.
"Yes Of course" Stefanie smiled. Her and her brothers sat in the couch she stay in the middle while they sat on either side of her. "I've missed you guys"
"I didn't" Andrew laughed. Stefanie hit him on the head. "Chill Im kidding"
"Well brothers these are my people;" she gestured to the boys. "These are my other brothers Corbyn,Jonah,Zach, and you already know Dani and Jack" she said as she gestured to each of them.
"Hey" Andrew waved.
"Hey. This is my little sister obviously. We know the rules here you hurt her I break you, got it?" Damian said firmly. Stefanie was used to this, her brothers had always done this. The boys nodded.
"How come y'all are so tall and she's so short?" Corbyn laughed.
"Because she's adopted."
"Shut the hell up Damian" Stefanie laughed.
"What it's true"
"You're mean" she rolled her eyes.
"How the hell are you gonna tell me you're not adopted?"He responded.
"Damian leave her alone" Andrew chimed in.
"Bitch" Damian whispered.
"Watch it" Andrew told his younger brother.
"Or what" Andrew reached over and slapped Damian. Damian then did the same to Andrew the continued until Stefanie sat up slightly and slapped them both.
"Both Of you shut up" she laughed. The boys started laughing.
"Damn I like this family" Zach laughed.
"Yeah me too" Jonah smiled. They continued talking to each other.
" Im hungryyyy" Daniel whined.
"Me tooo" Stefanie whined.
"Is anyone else hungry?" Daniel looked around no one said anything. "Let's go get something to eat." Daniel extended his hand to Stefanie.
"K" she stood up taking his hand.
"All of a sudden I'm hungry" Damian stood up taking Stefanies hand from Daniels.
"Chill" Stefanie removed her hand from Damian's wiping it in her shorts. Damian rolled his eyes.
"Lets go" Daniel smiled. The three walked out in into Daniels car.
"Where should we go?" Daniel asked.
"Chipotle?" Stefanie asked from the passenger seat.
"Sure" they drove to chipotle quickly getting there food and driving back. Damian being Damian didn't get anything. Once they entered they saw that the boys where the only ones still awake.
"I'm gonna go to bed" Damian hugged Stefanie.
"Night, love you"
"Love you too" he walked Into the room that he Andrew and Stefanie would share for the next few days. Daniel and Stefanie sat so they could eat.
"You're brothers are really protective" Jonah laughed sitting next to Daniel.
"Yeah It's kinda scary" Zach sat next to Stefanie.
"You'll get used to it" Jack sat at the head of the table.
"Yeah. They have always been like that- but once they see that you respect and care for me they'll back off a bit." They made conversation between their friend group keeping each other entertained. Eventually Stefanie got up to throw away her garbage and Daniel followed.
"Happy birthday" he hugged her. Because they where in the kitchen which was slightly closed off no one could really see them.
"Thanks dani. For everything"  she smiled and went to kiss his cheek- he did the same turning to kiss her cheek. Everything happened so quickly, they couldn't stop what was bound to happen. Then it happened... their lips collided. What Daniel didn't know was that had only been her second kiss. It was crazy. She was always so afraid of giving something as important as a kiss to someone who didn't matter. So she barely gave it away. The first time she was only 13. It was her first crush... they where dared to do it. So she did it. And now Daniel Seavey is the boy she gave her first official kiss to. She thought it was pathetic how old she was and never kissed anyone she truly loved.
Jack  walked into the kitchen to get water at that moment. His heart broke seeing the girl he wanted to be with and his best friend kissing. So he just walked away.
They pulled apart everything happened so quickly they couldn't even wrap there head around what had just happened.
"I'm sorry" they said at the same time.
"I... i should go" they said in sync once again.
"Okay" they didn't know weather to hug or high five so they just waved.
"Bye" they walked out at the same time bumping into each other.
"Sorry" they made it to the door awkwardly. He walked out and she waved to the boys walking to her room. They both went to bed with one thought....

What have we done.