10

"what why?"
" i mean i want to go but i can't just up and go on a vacation , i have to at least prepare my school work" she argued.
"But-"
"Oh I have an idea I'll go for summer break"
"Wait for real?"
"I mean sure why not?"
"We'll be on tour"
"Oh..."
"Can you come on tour?!"
"Jack I can't that's reserved for you guys-"
"No. You're coming. As soon as you get out of school we'll fly you out to the nearest show and you'll stay With us"
"Bu-"
" no if's, buts,or anything like that. You're going" She gave up and ran up to jack.
"I can come on spring break to get to know the boys...if you'd like?"
"That's a great idea They will love you"
They smiled at one and other, not knowing what else to do.
"I wanna go live." Stefanie smiled grabbing her laptop from the nightstand and logging onto YouNow.
"Let's do it." Jack smiled kissing her cheek. Immediately she turned red, and hid her face in his shoulder.
"Stop," she whined.
"What?" He smirked starting the broadcast.
"Hey guys," Jack smiled.
"Wassup fuckers-"
"Stefanie!" Jack nudged her lightly.
"Sorry" she giggled.
Immediately comments began flooding in, making the pair smile even wider.
"Who is she?" Jack read a comment out loud. "My best friend duh." He said without hesitation. Stefanie watched him as he answered, not realizing jack was looking at her through the camera.
"What?" He asked.
"Nothing" she snapped out of it and turned back to the broadcast.
They continued talking and having fun on the broad cast like usual. Until jack read a comment out loud.
"I dare you to tickle Stefanie."
"No jack please-"
"Sorry Love,"  he lifted her up and ran to the bed, tickling her sides. Her laughter filled the air as he continued.
"J-Jack Stop" she breathed.
"Only if you but milkshakes!"
"F-Fine!" She yelled.
Jack stood and walked back to the broad cast like nothing had happened.
Stefanie, however, laid on the bed trying to catch her breath and control the butterflies in her stomach.
"I don't like you." She scolded jack.
"You love me."
"Sure," she sat next to him in front of the laptop and read some more comments.
"Baby?" He whispered in her ear "you owe me a milkshake." Her face instantly reddened at his use of the nick name.
"We'll Um we'll  go in a bit." She stuttered. He laughed and turned his attention to the broadcast.
Comments began coming in faster, why?
Because fans heard his supposedly secret "baby".
"We should go, we might still be able to get curly fries."
"Okay, bye guys!"
They ended the broadcast.
~