A/n

Alrightttt.
I need to vent on a kinda touchy subject, Gabriela.
Okayyy, so my opinions on her aren't bad but they aren't the best. I love that she makes Jack happy and that she makes Jack feel loved.
But.
She has brought tons of drama with her, I'm not saying it is all her fault but there is a point where she is to blame. I think she is a great person and has a beautiful personality, and I truly don't mean this as hate.
However if we look at Tatum, for example, she hasn't cause problems. Yes, she has made it pretty clear that her and Jonah are in a relationship but she hasn't caused any conflicts. Gabriela however, has, for example with the picture of jack touching her butt, she posted it,then took it down, which caused problems between fans, which caused her and jack to get some hate.
Now the picture of her and jack kissing is going around, which she posted on her private Instagram account.
(I saw it on a different fan account on Instagram (@/leakswdw) so I don't know specifically what her @ is or anything like that.)
If she did not want that to go around, why would she post it at all? However, i do know that she is in "young love" and wants to show off her boyfriend, but her circumstances are different. She has thousands of eyes on her, not just her family and friends.
The main reason that this gets to me is, Jack has to watch this. I know jack does not even know I exist but I truly care for his well being, so his girlfriend (and himself) getting hate must not good for him, or anyone for that matter.
I feel like I will get hate for this so;
I want to make it clear that this is not hate, it is just me venting and sharing my opinion. I've said that a lot, I'm just scared looollll.
So please share your opinions with me in the comments.
What do you truly think of Gabriela?