31

Stefanie woke up feeling better. She no longer had a cough, or a fever. A smile crept on her face knowing that today was July 12th. Her birthday- meaning it was her and Jack's anniversary of meeting each other. Today marks 17 years of friendship. She jumped out of bed and saw that everyone,except jack,was awake- before greeting everyone she ran to his room and jumped on his bed.
"Jack wake up" she sat on the bed next to him. He groaned and turned away. She frowned and rolled over so she was under the covers. Wrapping her arms around his waist she pulled him towards her. "Please" she buried her face into his neck. He groaned and turn toward her. She smiled and he playfully glared- they both got up and walked into the kitchen.
"Happy Birthday!" Isla yelled. Then Daniel, Jonah,Zach, and Corbyn walked trough the door.
"CORBYN!" Stefanie yelled running towards him. He opened his arms for her and she held him tightly. "I'm glad you're better" she whispered.
"Wow I feel the love" Zach joked. Stefanie smiled and then hugged each of them. Each of them wished her a happy birthday. Then Ava, Sydnie, Isla , and even Gabriela hugged her. All of them gave her the card or a present that they held.
"Well my love you're so old now, and I wish you nothing but the best. Thank you for making my son and my family the best people they can be. Happy birthday babygirl" Kristen hugged her. "And my present is coming later" she smiled.
"Awwe thanks babe" Stefanie smiled as she hugged Kristen.
"Open the presents!" Isla squealed as Jack walked in.
"Wait!" Jack ran to his room and brought out a box. "Now you can open them."
Stefanie opened them:
Zach gave her a phone case that matches his.
Corbyn gave her a grift card for forever 21.
Jonah gave her a few cloths.
Ava and Sydnie got her a bracelet that matched the one the wore.
Isla gave her a drawing.
As she opened Daniels he smirked. She opened as saw a gold bracelet that had the name "Laura" engraved on it.
"No." She jumped.
"What?" He questioned.
"No you didn't" she jumped.
"Indeed it did" he laughed. She hugged him and smiled.
"Daniel this is beautiful" he took the braclet out of the box and put it on her.
"Now It's even more beautiful" she laughed and hugged him again. Jack's heart dropped and his anger grew. She grabbed the final box which was Jack's- once she opened it she saw a picture frame with a picture of them when they had just met and a picture of them they had taken recently.
"Jack this is amazing! Thank you so much" She smiled and hugged him.
Soon everyone began to leave and do there own thing. Stefanie waited for Jack at the kitchen table because they had made plans to go out- just the two of them.
"Hey" he said sitting next to her.
"Hello" she smiled.
"So I have to meet with management about something so I'll meet you at the carnival entrance at 1" he smiled.
"Okay" she nodded. It was 11:45 so she decided to begin getting ready. Soon enough her out fit was ready. She wore a black off the shoulder crop top and a pair of denim overall shorts. After covering her scars she through on some white converse and made her way to the carnival. She waited for a few minutes before Jack's car pulled up.
"Get in" He smiled. She smiled back as she got into the car.
"What about the carnival?"
"We'll come back- let's go eat something"
"Okay" after a while they pulled up to in and out. Jack ordered through the drive through because they decided to eat in the air conditioned car. He order a cheese burger and fries- with a milkshake and she ordered a milkshake and fries ( ps. I've never been to in and out). They sat in the car and talked until jack asked a weird question.
"Do you have a makeup wipe?" He asked putting his garbage in the in and out bag.
"Yea why?"
"Can i have one?" She decided not to ask and handed him one from her backpack. He took it from her hand and reached over to her shoulder taking off the makeup that covered her scars. She opened her mouth to say something but nothing came out. He continued with the other scar until finally he began to wipe off what was on the biggest scar- making him get closer. His face was close to hers. Once he finished he put his finger on her chin and guided her face towards him.
"You don't need to hide them anymore" he kissed her cheek as a blush crept in her cheeks. He smirked and turned o the car driving to the carnival.
Soon enough they got to the carnival and enjoyed being with each other- playing games, ridding rides, and taking pictures.
They ended the night with a walk on the beech.
"Jack" she turned to him.
"Huh?" He turned to her.
"Why were you being so distant this morning? Are you mad?"
"I was just tired- I'm not mad" he lied.
"Okay" she answered knowing he was lying. They continued walking together hand in hand.
"I love you" He said out of no where.
"I love you too" she smiled.
He smiled and stopped walking finding the perfect spot to take a picture- They had a few lights from the carnival behind them. Jack asked someone who was walking to take a picture of them with his phone. He agreed and jack jogged to Stefanie putting his arm around her shoulder. The man ended up snapping three pictures. The first one had Jack smiling down at Stefanie while she smiled at the camera. The second jack was smiling at the camera while Stefanie looked at him in awe. Finally the third picture was of them smiling at each other,blushing.
"Thanks man!" Jack told the guy who took the pictures.
"No problem" he nodded and walked away.
"Can I post these?" Jack asked.
"Sure" she nodded. He began to edit them when he mumbled something.
"Damn i love you"
"I love you too" she smiled. He looked up and smiled.
"You heard that?"
"Yeah.."
"We should head back is that okay babe?" He asked not realizing the nickname he had just called her.
"Sure" she smiled. He looked back down to his phone and smiled as he saw the final pictures.
"Happy birthday baby."

A/n: who do you ship Stefanie with the most; between Daniel and Noe?