18

Stefanie sat on one end of the room debating what to wear for her so called date with Jack. While he sat on the other side of the room mentally preparing himself. They both did not know why they felt so nervous. They had been on 'dates' before but this was different.
Jack the boy who easily fell in love,never confessed his love to her,the girl he had been in love with since he knew what love was. Why? Because he loved her too much, he was afraid of hurting her. She on the other hand had always been a reserved person. To afraid to put herself out there. To afraid to get hurt. She loved him but that scared her. They where opposites; the boy who was to afraid to hurt her, lover her, and the girl was to afraid to get hurt, to afraid of love. Yet there feelings only grew.
Soon Jacks phone rang from across the room. Stefanie looked up at his phone and he asked her to get it because he was walking to pick out a shirt. She picked up the phone and clicked the green button on the screen.
"Babe?" A soft voice rang from the phone. Oh. The girls heart stopped. She froze for a second until the voice rang in again. "Babe you there?"
"Um. Hello?" Stefanie was finally able to say something.
"Who are you?" The girl asked coldly.
"Im Stefanie and you?" Stefanie replied softly.
"None of your business. Where is Jack?"
"I- um." She turned to Jack who was shirtless and gestured to the phone. He made a confused face and mouthed the word 'who?"
"Your girlfriend" Stefanie answered. "What?!" He asked loudly. "Your girlfriend" she repeated with no emotion. He took the phone an put it to his ear.
"Look i do not want to be with you anymore. Okay?" He said as nicely as possible. There was a moment of silence until Jacks face went from a soft calm emotion, To and angry nearly furious emotion. He hung up before saying anything else. Immediately blocking The number saved as "Nicole." Stefanie turned on her heels causing her back to turn on Jack and went to lye down. "Hey Wait" Jack said from behind her. She turned around to Jack, who was still shirtless. "Yeah?" She asked softly.
"I don't like her" he said coming closer to the girl who had the voice of Nicole on the phone in her head. "It's okay" she smiled. "She's the girl who cheated on me and now she won't leave me alone." Her heart and mind calmed.
"Its okay." She repeated. He stepped closer to her again. She did the same. His arms almost as an instinct opened for her. She walked into them wrapping her arms around Jacks waist and nuzzling her face in Jacks bare chest. "I wouldn't have been mad ya know?" She cooed quietly. "Yeah,but im not taking any chances." She smiled into his chest. The door of the room was opened by Zach running in yelling.
"AHHHHH HELP MEE- Wait did I ruin something?"
"Yes. " Jack said before the girl could speak.
"Why are you shirtless?" The youngest boy asked.
"Because I was looking for a shirt and then-"
"Yeah whatever. I need help" Zach interrupted.
"With?" the girl spoke.
"Corbyn. I accidentally said said that we shouldn't go to mars right now and he kinda chased me around."
"Well you're right" she answered.
"WHAT??" Zach yelled.
"Well some of the main reasons as of now are our resources are-" she was cut off by Zach.
"Okay Yeah whatever you we're gonna say tell that to  tell Corbyn. Oh and by the way... you look amazing babe" Zach winked and Jacks eyes went wide.
"He's just kidding." Stefanie was quick to answer.
"No baby, I'm not" he winked again and walk out of the room.
"I...uh. I'm. He's just-" Her stuttering was cut off by Jack.
"It's okay" he giggled. This time it was her turn to give him a hug. "Hug?" She opened her arms up to him and he gladly excepted.  "Love you" she smiled "Love you more". The pulled apart and returned to what they had been doing before.
Soon enough they were both ready. She had worn a pair of high waisted black jeans and flowy black cropped t-shirt and her high top black and white converse. She had also decided to wear her glasses for the first time in a while. This showed how beautiful her figure was - at least to Jack. In his eyes, any out fit of hers made her look amazing. Jack wore black jeans and a white sweatshirt with a white pair of converse. To her he was so handsome, absolutely breathtaking. They were perfect in each other's eyes. They were perfect for each other.
Stefanie was the first to walk out of the room. She walked to the kitchen searching for a water bottle with Jack following a bit behind. 
"Woah! Your butt looks-" Zach began talking when Jack cut him off. "I swear to God Zachary if you finish that sentence" 
"A little aggressive there Jack" Zach smirked. Soon Daniel,Jonah,and Corbyn  walked in the room.
"Wow my girl looks stunning" Daniel smiled placing a kiss on Stefanie's cheek.
"You look great Stefanie" Jonah smiled and kissed her forehead.
"I have a girlfriend soo I'll just refrain from that thanks" Corbyn smiled "but here" he placed a kiss on her forehead and hugged her.
"Awwe guys it's not even that great of an outfit, but I feel loved" she smiled, her heart felt complete with them.
"Can everyone stop flirting with my best friend? Thanks" Jack pushed passed the rest of the boys and threw her over his shoulders carefully.
He began walking out to of the kitchen. "Bye boys!" She yelled from over his shoulder."Um can you like not" she laughed. "You know It always tickles when you do this"
"Sorry Babygirl" he laughed. She cringed at the name.
"Ew! You know I hate that name."
"What? Can't hear you! Sorry Babygirl" he put her down once they were in front of the car. They both got in and made there way to this so called date.

A/n The date chapter will be out shortly!