22

I pulled Jack back before he was able to walk away completely.
"And Jack?"
"Yeah?"
"Happy birthday"
"Thank you,love"
I smiled and walked towards Sydnie.
"Hey babygirl" she smiled.
"Hey"
"How are you?"  She asked.
"Good, you?" our conversation continued.
Ever since my accident my love for Sydnie as a sister grew. She had helped me when I couldn't help myself- no matter how hard it was.
"So how's the ya know...?" She asked curiously.
"Oh. Um better. I still need the pills every now and then but I've missed you." She smiled.
"What do you mean we've talked like every day" She asked with a slight giggle.
"No i mean like being able to see you in front of me" she scooted closer and hugged me.
"You okay?"
"No"
"Whats wrong?"
"I don't know anxiety I guess... I think I'm gonna stay close to Daniel for tonight. To let everything sink in... without anxiety." I said, she nodded.
"Okay love you."
"Love you" i smiled and walked towards Daniel as I passed Jack I saw him and Gabbie laughing and smiling.
I can't take that away from him.

I sat next to Daniel and Zach.
"Hello" i said they both turned to me and smiled."Hey cutie" Zach winked and Daniel slapped him.
"Hey" I winked back. Daniel slapped Zach again.
"OWW! What was for?!?"
"Look at what you've done to her!!" He laughed.
"I mean i know I'm hot, so what do you expect?" Zach winked again. We all just laughed again.
" I've missed you both." I said kissing there cheeks. Our conversations continued.                   Eventually people started leaving as  the night sky began to show. At around 2 in the morning almost everyone was gone. Zach,Daniel, and I stayed and kept talking. We stood and began to look out into the city. Due to us loosing track of time we,talked and talked until at least 4 in the morning.
"It's beautiful."
"Nothing compared to you" Zach said with a cheeky smile.
"Oh quit it." I said looking at him. He turned to me.
"Quit what? Telling the truth?" Daniel cut in.
"Oh Daniel." i giggled.
"we should go to the beach" he suggested.
"Oh I'm not going. I'm going to bed" Zach shook his head.
"Okay goodnight. Love you" I told him, while stand on my tippy toes and hugging him.
"Night love you too" He responded.
"Night bro" Daniel hugged him.
"Night" he said and walked away. I turned back to Daniel.
"Beach?right now?"
" yeah why not?"
"itll be freezing"
"no dumby i mean to watch the sunset or something"
"like... like a date?"
"i mean..." he smiled. "just not in that way ya know?- you're like my sister" he said quickly.
"okay, let me just go get a sweatshirt from my suitcase" I nodded.
"no, you'll probably wake some one  up, ill just give you one of mine. i'll get one for both of us meet me in the front in 5 minutes" he smiled. i nodded and we walked back inside. I went back to the front and used the restrooms. After i finished i sat on the chairs by the front entrance and waited for Daniel. soon enough a tall slim figure came from the elevator. He had changed into a pair of grey joggers and a hoodie, he also brought a spare change of cloths in hand.
"whats that for?"
"here are the smallest joggers i had... pretty sure they are Zach's, and a hoodie,"he held up the cloths.
"Awe thanks" i smiled i took the joggers from him and slid them over my shorts, and threw the hoodie on, because Daniel and i have a huge height difference the sweater reached slightly above my knees. I'm not being dramatic I'm about 5'3" and he's 5' 11".
      I giggled as i looked down. "its a good look". We laughed and walked out, soon enough we got into the car and drove to Walgreens-to pick up some snacks. After buying $25 worth of snacks we started our long and entertaining drive to the beech . Quickly finding a spot on the sand we put down the blanket Daniel brought down with the cloths. I laid on my back right away, and daniel giggled. He laid right next to me. He moved his arms to create a pillow for his head and looked up at the sky.

We watched as the sun slowly rose. Eventually my eyes grew heavy.  After a while I felt someone lift me up bridal style. My eyes opened and i saw daniel.
"Morning" i smiled. He looked at me and smiled. To him i was just a feather. He carried me like nothing. "you're strong" i giggled.
"yeah i know" he winked.
" that's something Zach would do"
" i know i hated that" he laughed. he put me down once we reached the car. I pulled my phone out from my pocket, the time was  8:35AM. My stomach grumbled,as i got into the car.
"hungry?" Daniel laughed
"mhm" i hummed "may i treat you to breakfast?" i said in an engish accent.
"of course my dear" he replied in an english accent. We stopped at Ihop and took our time eating. Daniel kept recording me. He got a video of me saying "i love you more than i love waffles and i really love waffles" with a bunch of waffles in my mouth. He posted them on his story and on the bands' story, he and Zach had been doing that all day and all night. Eventually both of our phones died so we just kept eating.

     We made our way home, sleepy and full. Once we got there i decided to go with Daniel to his familys apartment, because i didnt know where jack's was. Once we got there Keri attacked us with hugs, saying that she has been calling us for hours, and so has kristen. I asked her to tell Kristen  that I was fine, and that i would go find her after we got some sleep. Daniel showed me to his room, he was about to sleep on the couch when i told him to come and sleep with me on the bed. He took of his shirt and stayed in his joggers. I laid my head on his bare chest, while his arms where around my waist. We where slowly falling asleep in each other's arms when someone came rushing through the door.
"Oh my God you're okay" Jack breathed out. I sat up. Since Daniel was half asleep he groaned slightly- pulling me back. While smiling he cuddled into the crock of my neck. "Oh did I interrupt something?"  He scratched the back of his head slightly- I giggled and sat up again, Daniel just left his hands around my waist.
"Not really...Well i guess we where trying to sleep but that's it."
"Right now?"
"Yeah, we've been up all night"
"Oh...WAIT did you...ya know?" Jack said making weird hand gestures.
"What? Oh nononononono" I answered quickly. Daniel laughed into his pillow. He sat up, leaving one arm around my waist and the other, was rubbing his eyes. 
"We did not do that. I was just showing this beautiful best friend of mine the sun rise at the beech."
"Oh... okay i was just worried"  Jack said with a flash of jealousy in his eyes.
"It's okay. We're okay. " I smiled.
"I'll... um. I'll let you guys get some sleep" he said as he walked out with his head down.
"Love you" i said as he walked away.
"Love you!" He yelled back. I laid back down- closing my eyes, expecting Daniel to do the same. Except he didn't.
"He still likes you. A lot." He said turning to me. I opened my eyes and turned to him.
"Dani. I..."
"I know this is gonna sound weird coming from his 'brother' and one of his best friends, but I think he made a big mistake." He said softly.
"Why? It's just... me."
"Because he loves you a lot. You're my best friend... but I can cuddle and flirt with you without it being weird" he giggled. "He hurt you, and in my eyes, a mistake that big, is one you either fix... or you live with." He shrugged.
"I know Dani it's just hard... it's hard to move on."
"I know. I know." He smiled and laid back down and held me in his arms. "Just do what your heart wants. Ill be here for you no matter what, okay?"
"Okay"
"Love you"
"Love you too" I smiled, and drifted of to sleep with one though in mind;

My heart wants Jack Robert Avery.