24

~The Next Day~

I woke up to a messy bed like usual-Yesterday Kristen said that i could stay in there extra room, at the end of the hall- forgetting to mention that it is freezing. I slept in Daniels hoodie, trying to find some sort of heat. I let out a breath, and got out a bed. As i walked to the bathroom i heard laughter coming from the kitchen. I poked my head in and saw that everyone else,but Jack, was awake. Isla ran to me, hugging me by waist. "hey baby-girl" i smiled.
"Hi" she said enthusiastically.
"Hey babe" Sydnie greeted from the other side of the table.
"hey" i said flashing her a smile.
"Morning" Kristen and Gabriela said in sync.
"Morning" i smiled. I left the room and walked to the bathroom, beginning to brush my teeth. As i wet my tooth brush someone walked into the bathroom. I looked over and saw a shirtless Jack.
"Good morning" he said in a morning voice.
"Morning" i said brushing my teeth. He giggled softly as he saw that the toothpaste was all over my lips. I playfully glared at him. He walked over to the sink and grabbed his toothbrush, beginning to to brush his teeth. He softly pushed me over with his butt. I pushed him back softly. He playfully glared at me, making me giggle. I finished up and pushed Jack one more time before trying to walk out, he pulled me back just to push me out. I laughed as walked out, only to bump into Gabriela.
"Oh sorry, is Jack in there?"
"Mhm" I hummed, while nodding. Jack walked out and stood next me greeting Gabbie. I pushed him one last time and ran to my room. A few seconds later I heard quick footsteps coming toward my room, the door was pushed open and I saw jack. Because I was standing next to my bed, he gently pushed me down-beginning to tickle me.
"St-stopp" i said in between laughs.
"Never!" He smiled. I brought my two pointer fingers up and poked his sides. He laughed and fell onto the bed, right next to me.
"Jack?"
"Yeah"
"Pick out my outfit" i said rolling further into the bed, burrowing my self in the cover.
"Lazy ass"
"Hey tHAts rUdE" I said cuddling into the pillow. As I looked at him he had a smirk on his face, I immediately knew what he was gonna do.
"No No N No No No No No please no" I said quickly. He rolled into the bed stopping right next to me, pulling of the covers. . "Jack don't do it" he rolled over one more time laying face up on top of me. He spread himself out like a star fish. "Owww you're heavy!" I groaned.
"You're comfy"  he smiled.
" Are you calling me fat?"
"No,just comfy" I laughed slightly, pushing Jack off of me. He fell, and before he could get up  I pulled him next to me and cuddled into his chest.
"You did the that, so let me cuddle" I said into his chest. He smiled once again and put his arms around me.  We stayed like that for a few minutes talking about something random,
Until Kristen called us for breakfast. Jack left after picking an outfit for me. I put on a pair of dark wash jeans and an of the shoulder pastel pink top. Before leaving I slipped on my checkered vans and made my way to breakfast.
"Nice outfit, it's so beautiful. Absolutely breathtaking-" jack said.
"Shut up" I laughed. "We get it, you have style"
I said making a weird face. "You know what?" He grabbed my phone and changed his contact name to " My Everything 😍♥️💍" i laughed. "What does that have to do with this?"
"How am I supposed to know?" He shrugged.

After breakfast Jack asked if I wanted to go to the beach with him and the boys. I said sure hoping I would get to spend some quality time with my best friends. Then Gabriela walked out of the room asking me if needed a bathing suit for the beach. I shook my head, she nodded and said "it'll be fun! We could get to know each other" Great. I shrugged it off knowing I couldn't do anything about it. I applied some waterproof foundation on my scars before putting on a one piece black swimsuit. I put my outfit over the swimsuit, and walked out. I brought Jack's grey 'Why Don't We' hoodie from a long time ago, to put after just incase the makeup wore off ( A/N the one he wore when he matched with Jonah;) ). Once everyone was ready we drove to the beach. Jack, who was driving, and Gabriela, who was in the passenger seat, sat in the front and Zach was behind Jack and I was in the middle, while Daniel was in the right. I put my head on Zach's shoulder and looked up at him.
"Hey cutie" he smiled.
"Hey" i smiled.
"Later me and Daniel are going to go skateboarding at this old skate park, people barely go there any more- so it'll just be us. Wanna come?" I smiled knowing that I would get to spent time with them.
"Of course" i faced forward once again and saw jack looking at us through the rear view mirror. Whatever.
"Hey Stef look" Zach said loudly. I turned to face him and I saw him recording. I quickly hid in his chest.
"i fEeL AtAcKED" I said loudly. He laughed and ended the recording. I looked at his video and noticed that it was Instagram.
"Wow! Instagram has changed"
"Wait how long have you been off Instagram?"
"A year-ish" I shrugged.
"How did you survive?!" He yelled.
"I don't know, it was got easier after a while" i shrugged.
"Wanna log back in?" Zach asked as we parked.
"No!" Daniel and i said , causing everyone in the car to turn to us. "I mean... no thank you"
"Why?"
"Well....i don't know" I looked at Daniel for help but he was just as helpless as I was.
"We should do it." He smiled. "Come on ill help you" he put his hand out for me to hold.
"Okay. For you." I put my small hand in his as we got out the car. We got out of the car and enjoyed one and other, the only thing that hurt me was seeing Jack and Gabbie. They where do happy. I had never wanted to be someone else so badly. Each time they looked at each other's eyes, held hands, kissed, or even laughed- I wanted everything she had. We left and made our way to the car,but we where stopped with some fans- I quickly put the hoodie on and smiled.
"OH MY GOD! HAIII!" A girl said coming up to me and hugging me.
"Hello love !" I said in a British accent.
"How are you? Where have you been? All the limelight's have missed you!" She asked quickly.
"I'm good. I've been taking some time for myself, AND I've missed you all too!" I said hugging her.
"I hope to see you again soon!" She smiled.
"Me too! Have a great day!" I smiled.
"Can I have a picture?" She asked
"Of course" Since She was taller she put the phone up and snapped a picture.
"This is... weird but can I have a picture of you and Jack-cause I... ship Janie" she said nervously. I looked over at Jack and he shrugged.
"Sure... i guess." I shrugged as well. I walked towards jack and didn't know how to pose, so I looked at the fan and then a Jack. "How?" Jack laughed and pulled me into him.
"Just hug me" He whispered softly, sending chills down my spine. He put his hands around my waist and I stood on my tippy toes and wrapped my hands around his neck burrowing my head into his chest.
"You need a shower" I laughed.
"Whatever." He smirked. We heard the camera click and we pulled apart.
"Good?" I asked the fan.
"Are you kidding me? That was the cutest shit I've ever seen!" She squealed. I blushed and thanked her. After a while we walked back to the car- Gabbie caught up to me, because I was in front. We stood by the car awkwardly waiting for the guys.
"Is that Jacks?" She asked gesturing to the hoodie.
"Mhm" i nodded.
"Umm... cool"
"Yeah..." it we t silent again until she broke the silence again.
"do you love him?"
"Yeah of course I do"
"No... not in that way."
"Oh... I-"
"Just tell me if you think he wants you more than me." She breathed out. "I want him to be happy, but I don't want to get hurt."
"I don't know who or what he wants." I shrugged. "I'm not him."
"Sure. Just don't forget. He is mine."  She said softly. I know she is scared of loosing him. I know she doesn't want to threaten me. I know she is in love with him. I know I can't take that from her.
"Yeah. I know.He is not mine." I smiled. No matter how much I want him to be. "Don't worry."