16

"I can't believe that Just happened" Jonah said closing the door as we all walked in.
"Me either,I can't believe they think I'm thick" I said sarcastically.
"Well you are,for Sure" Zach said laughing. Jack slapped him on the back of his head.
"Shut up Zach" Jack said laughing.
"Maybe we should do something about the fans" I suggested.
"Yeah we should" We decided we were just gonna tweet about it and post about it on Instagram. My tweet and instagram captions were the same: 'I just wanted to clear up some things that are going around at the moment, Jack and I are not dating. The only reason he called me 'his girl' and 'babe' in that video are because some guy at the mall kept checking me out and calling me names. Jack simply protected me. Thank you Jack :) ♥️'
Jack tweeted something similar: 'hey guys I just wanted to clear up what was happening in that video. Stefanie and I are not dating,some guy at the mall was just acting rude and calling her names like 'thick' so I simply helped out my best friend and scared the guy off.' Once we where done Daniel went to go shower because Zach spilled some soda on his shirt and I started watching Netflix. The rest of the boys went to go pick up the pizza we ordered because the restaurant was pretty far. I began to get hot so I went to take a shower. I quickly got my cloths and hopped in the shower. Once I finished I realized that I had forgotten my makeup for my scars,and I had only brought a white tank top,and maroon sweats.
"Fuck" I walked I got Daniel and Jacks room, I saw that Daniel was already out of the shower.
"Hey" I said covering the scars with my towel.
"Hey,how come you didn't go with the rest of the boys?"
"I was watching Netflix and I was really hot and tired so I decided to take a shower" I smiled. I walked to my suit case and pulled out a random t-shirt.
"What is that for?" He asked.
"I'm cold"
"I thought you just said you where hot?" I began to panic.
"I...um" i was about to say something when I accidentally dropped the towel. Daniels eyes went wide and his jaw dropped.
"Stefanie what is that?" He said coming closer to me.
"No-nothing" i stuttered picking up the towel and covering the scars.
"Stefanie" he said softly. He came closer,only inches away from my face. He took the towel off. I looked down at my feet. "What happened Laura" (Dont forget that's his nickname for her)he asked softly.
"I was in a car accident" i said not looking up at him. I felt his soft fingers softly touch my scar.
"Is this all?" He asked. I stayed quiet. He put his thumbs on my chin and the rest of  his fingers on my cheeks. He guided my eyes to meet his. "Is this all?" He asked again,barley above a whisper.
"No" i said looking into his eyes.
"Can I see?"i lift my shirt up to show him the scar on the side of my body. After he saw it I put my shirt down and felt tears in my eyes. He immediately wiped them away and hugged me.
"It's alright" he whispered.
"No. No it's not" I chocked out into his shoulder.
"Why?" He pulled away and looked at me.
"I'm all messed up now"
"What? No you're not"
"I have to take  anxiety meds at least once a day to keep PTSD away" I said looking down once again.
"For how long?"
"Until I can manage it in my own"
"What type of PTDS do you have?"
"Nightmares. I just re-live the same moment over and over."there was a moment of silence.
"Does Jack know?"
"No. He can't know."
"Why?"
"Because I got in the accident the day he told me he didn't need me anymore. It would hurt him to much." I walked to Daniels bed because it was closer and layed down. "I hate it. I hate being helpless"
"I'll help you get through this" he said laying down next to me. "I'm sorry for asking so many questions but how many people do know?"
"My mom and brothers, Jack's mom,jacks sisters except for Isla and now you"
"I'm sorry" he said looking at the ceiling.
"Why?"
"I didn't mean to invade like that"
"It's alright. You're a good guy." After that we just kept talking and talking,until I fell asleep...without my meds.

Daniel POV
She fell asleep next to me and she seemed okay. I was scrolling through Instagram until I saw tears roll down her face. Then she began to breath faster and heavier. She started to shake.
I didn't know what to do.
"Stefanie!" I shook her.
"Laura wake up"
"Stef-" then she bolted up and looked at me. Her eyes full of fear,tears began to roll down her face. I hugged her tightly and brought her into my lap.
"I'm sorry" she said into my chest.
"It's okay." She pulled away and looked at her lap.
"I've only known you for a few days and I'm already so problematic"
"No. No not at all" I said softly, I wiped her tears and kissed her cheek. Then we heard the door open. I panicked and got up and through her a random hoodie of mine. She through it on,and just then Jack walked in.
"Hey Pizzas here" He said to both of us and then looked at Stefanie. "Are you okay,it looks like you where crying?"
"Yeah,I was just taking a nap" she said softly.
"Oh okay" he was about to walk out when Stefanie called him back.
"Jack! I want you to carry me, I'm tired." She said in a baby voice. I laughed and walked out to get pizza.  Wow. She is something else.

Jacks POV
"Okay, But only cause I love you"
"I love you more" she said as I picked her up bridal style.
"I love you most."
"I love you t-"
"SHUT THE FUCK UP AND COME AND GET PIZZA" Zach yelled. I kissed her cheek.
"I love you but I lied" I said quietly looking into her eyes.
"About what?"
"You not being mine."  I looked into her eyes and kissed her cheek. "Soon enough you'll be mine" I whispered into her ear.

A/N:Jealous jack might make a huge appearance😏