13

The boys introduced themselves as Stefanie politely waved.
The group was walking to the Uber while Stefanie was still on jacks shoulders.
They heard a loud group of girls scream, Stefanie jumped slightly and turned to face the girls.
They where limelight's.
"Oh my God I can believe that they are here" one of the screamed.
There was at least 5 of them.
The boys walked quickly to them while jack walked a bit slower. Once they all got there Stefanie got a bit nervous so she put her hands over her face, and buried her face into jacks hair.
Once again she heard a camera click.
She heard Jack laugh before hearing his voice. "Hey I need to take some pictures so I'm gonna put you down."
"Okay" She answered quietly. She got down and the fans looked at her confused.
"Who are you" one of them asked.
"I'm Jack's best friend" She answered smiling at the girl.
"I ship it" another said smiling.
"What's your name?"
"Stefanie" She answered quietly.
"Awe. You're so adorable" jack said laughing. Stefanie grew embarrassed so she hid her face into his chest, as if it would make them all go away.
"Aww Stef" he laughed and wrapped his arms tightly around her.
"It's not funny" She answered smiling.
"Yes it is. Just talk to them" She removed her head from his chest and and nodded. "She's a weird one" Jack laughed.
"No u" She said sticking out my tongue.
"No w"
"JANIE" a fan yelled.
"What is that" She asked looking at her.
"Your ship name"
"Oh?" She answered confused.
"Hey can I get a picture with you?" The fan asked.
"Sure" she took out her phone and pointed the camera towards them.
Stefanie crossed her eyes and stuck out her tongue.
The fan laughed and snapped a picture.
"I'm sorry I'll be normal now" Stefanie laughed. Both the fan and Stefanie smiled, taking another picture.
-
Soon enough the group made it to the boys' house.
Stefanie awed at the beautiful house, it taking her breath away.
"Jack you sure you live here?" She asked still not looking away from the house.
He nodded and smiled.
One of the boys, Jonah, opened the door.
The house was even more beautiful in the inside.
They led her into what Stefanie presumed was the living room and sat down.
"So Stefanie Tell us about you" Daniel said breaking the awkward silence.
"Umm okay. My name is Stefanie Rodriguez. I was born in Chicago but moved to Pennsylvania after i turned 1. I met Jack on my second birthday. I have 3 older brothers. And I'm Mexican-American" ( I decided to add a bit of myself to the story so please don't judge.)
"That's dope" Jonah's said looking at her. "But one question"
"Sure"
"Do you like coffe?"
"Cant live without it." She answered quickly and honestly.
"I LIKE HER" Jonah said standing up and clapping.
A blush few in Stefanies face.
"Muchas Gracias"
"YOU SPEAK SPANISH TOO" Jonah said looking at her like she was royalty and jumping up and down.
"Do you play sports?" Zach asked looking like he was waiting for a specific answer.
"Of course." She answered as he squinted.
"Which ones?"
"Soccer-"
"I LOVE YOU" Zach said jumping up and down.
"Do you like art?" Daniel asked looking at her.
"I do. I think any type of art and the way we express our selves is so important"
She nodded.
"YOURE AMAZING!!!!" He jumped up and started running around. Then Corbyn just looked at her.
"I don't know what to ask. You practically do everything." Corbyn said laughing. "OH WAIT! Do you like video games?"
"No." The boys stopped dead in there tracks and looked her in the eyes. "I love them" she said quickly.
"Ahhhh!!!! Jack how did you get so lucky?" Daniel asked laughing.
"I don't know" he answered smiling at his best friend.
She grabbed her phone and saw that She was getting many notifications from fan accounts.
Stefanie was scared of their reactions so she decided not to open them.
Instead she opened the Snapchat camera and put the dog filter over her face.
Thee boys had all scattered around at this point, either playing video games or watching a movie.
While jack was on his phone next to her. She began to record him.
"Jack."
"Stefanie" he smiled.
"Jack"
"Stef"
"Jack"
"Stef"
"You suck"
"Stef-"
he looked up and playfully caramel rolled his eyes.
He smacked her hand causing her phone to fall and the video to end.
"You're mean." She whined.
Jack just laughed, taking her hand and leading her to a room.
There was two beds, jack laid on one and grabbed his laptop.
"What do you want to watch?" He asked.
"SPONGEBOB!"
"Oh my god. Okay" he smiled.
"Hey I know you want to watch it to." She rolled her eyes laughing.
"True"
He went an sat on the side of the bed that was closer to the window, it was dark out meaning it was pretty late.
Stefanie took of her shoes and laid with him. She crawled under the covers and laid her head on his chest. He wrapped his arms around her.
This was home. This was where she belonged. This was the man she lived.
"Love you baby" Jack said turning off his lap top and adjusting his body for sleep.
"Love you too jack. Goodnight."
They each fell asleep with butterflies in their stomachs, and a smile on their face.
~