52 - Epilouge

~
The little girl ran through the house and into the room at the far end.
Her soft brown curls bouncing behind her back, her emerald eyes shinning as the sun beamed through the window.
"Momma," she giggled and jumped in the bed, which held her parents.
"Baby," her mother smiled reaching out for her with one arm. The other was around her husbands waist. He had fallen asleep on her chest the night before, exhausted from work. His soft snores echoing in the room.
"I cold" the baby whined as she ran into her mothers arms.
Her mother pulled the baby up and on the other side of her chest, allowing her to take in the heat from both of her parents.
The baby extended her left hand, which held a promise ring her father gave her the night he proposed to her mother, and placed it on her fathers cheek.
"Daddy," she smiled. "G' mornin daddy." She giggled as he snored.
The baby then looked up to her mother and smiled.
"G' 'morning mommy."
"Good morning my love."
The mans eyes fluttered open, hearing his wife and daughters voice.
"H-hi daddy," the baby smiled.
"Hello princess" he cooed looking at his daughter. "Hey baby." Jack looked up to his wife.
"Hey baby," she leaned down and kissed his lips.
"Ew, you gross." The baby covered her eyes.
"Little do you know," jack smirked, earning a light shove from his wife.
"Momma I hungry." The baby rolled over and laid on top of bother parents.
Jack wrapped his arms around both of his girls.
"Me too, babygirl." Jack said directed to no one in specific.
"I'll go make something to eat then," his wife was about to roll out of bed when jack stopped her. He pointed to his lips and closed his eyes.
Stefanie, leaned in and kissed his lips.
"I love you," she smiled.
"I love you too." He cooed.
"But I still hungry." The baby squinted at her parents, earning a laugh from them.
Stefanie quickly prepared breakfast, while Jack dressed himself and his daughter.
"Baby?" He asked his daughter, while pulling on his shirt.
"Hm?" She hummed, coloring in her book.
"You don't like any boys yet right?"
"Ew no gwoss, they are mean,"
He let out sigh of relief,scooped her up in his arms and took her to the bathroom.
"Okay. Keep it that way."
"Does mommy like any boys?"
"She likes me, that's why I kiss her everyday."
"Oh, so you like mommy?"
"No, I love her. "
He wet her toothbrush, and applied some toothpaste before giving it to her. She wiggled out of his grasp and stood in her stool beginning to brush her teeth.
He changed her into a small floral dress, with some white sandals, before kissing her head and taking her into the kitchen.
Stefanie smiled at her husband then at her daughter.
"Imma go change." She made her way up the stairs.
"Daddy?"
"Yes Princess?" He took a bite of the breakfast.
"I love you" she smiled.
"I love you" his heart only needed to hear those words from his daughter and his wife, to keep him alive.
Stefanie came back down wearing grey leggings, a white sweatshirt, and black/white converse.
"You look beautiful," jack smiled turning his chair towards his wife.
"So do you," She laughed and stood in between his legs.
"Im serious you look great," he placed his hands behind her thighs. "You and my daughter are so gorgeous," he kissed her lips and smiled.
"I'm her favorite though," Stefanie smiled as she played with Jack's hair.
"Nu-uh" the Baby laughed. "I love you both,"
"But me better, right?"
"No daddy, i said both" she giggled. Jack stood and kissed his wife's head before running to his daughter.
"Say Im your favorite!" He yelled before scooping her up and tickling her on the couch.
"No-No" the little girls laugh filled the air, making his heart flutter.
It was a different type of love, what he felt for his daughter. However it was just as strong as what he felt for his wife.
"No Jack!" Stefanie yelled and pulled her daughter away from her husband.
"Say I'm your favorite!" Stefanie ran around the room with her daughter in her arms, both of the laughing uncontrollably.
Jack finally pinned them both down on the couch, sitting in his wife's stomach and holding his daughters arms up.
"Haha i win!"
"No me!" Stefanie smiled tickling Jack's sides.
The baby pushed herself up and used all her power to push jack. Obviously it had no affect on him, so he pretended to fall back in pain. He landed next to his wife out of breath from laughing.
The little girl crawled in between both of them and smiled.
"I win, cause I say both"
They all smiled at one and other, deeply in love.
Rose, smiled at her father then at her mother.
"I love you both!" She giggled, her dimples flashing.
"We love you more, Rose Avery. "
"I love you Jack," Stefanie smiled.
"I love you too Stefanie. I can't believe you guys are mine." He gushed, his heart beat quickly. These two girls completely owned his heart.
He was all in.
"All yours,"
"Mine."
This was them. This was their family. This was their love.
Everything they live for, what keeps them alive, was in that room.
Their happiness never ending.
The end...