35

Stefanie woke up to Isla playing with her hair.
"Your haír is curly like Jack's" Isla giggles. Stefanie turned to Isla.
"Morning babygirl" she smiled.
"Morning... can I ask you something?"
"Sure"
"Are you mad at jack?"
"Why?"
"I don't know it's just... different" Isla shrugged.
"I am."
"Why?"
"Because he was mean to me"
"How?"
"He said something mean"
"Why?"
"I don't know"
"Why is he being like this? He's always loved you... I don't get it" Isla shrugged.
"I don't know babygirl only Jack can answer that" Stefanie shrugged. Isla nodded running to Jack's room.
"Not now"
Stefanie whispered even though she was already gone. She waited a while trying to fall asleep once again. Until Isla jumped back in bed.
"He said to tell you that he loved you very much- he's only mean because he doesn't know how to... love you?" She said the last part like a question.
"You memorized all of that?"
"No"
"Then-"
"He said a lot that was just what I understood" Isla laughed. Stefanie nodded. "But he loves you! Isn't that good?"
"Yeah..."
"But?"
"But Im starting to think he doesn't mean it." Stefanie shrugged. Isla nodded. "Let's talk about something else" they began to talk about Islas baking. They heard a noise at Stefanies door. Both of their heads shot up looking at the door to see Daniel Seavey with a backpack.
"Hey Isla Kristin is asking for you in the kitchen." Isla nodded kissing Stefanies cheek before walking out.
"Hey..." he scratched his neck.
"Hello" Stefanie looked at him. He looked back at her she was in his hoodie. Her hair was in a messy bun-her glasses sitting on her face.
"I brought you something." He sat on the corner of her bed reaching in.
"You didn't have to-"
"Don't even finish that sentence." Daniel rolled his eyes. He pulled out a small teddy bear, some of her favorite candy, and another one of Daniels old hoodies. "This is all for you- to say I'm sorry"
"Daniel I-"
"I know you're getting tired of 'sorry' but I truly am. I really love you and I hate hurting you."
She nodded placing a kiss on his cheek.
"It's okay,Daniel. Really Im fine" he nodded. She laid down and he did the same plopping down right next to her. They began to talk and talk until they where called to breakfast. Today all of the Why don't we family was having breakfast. Stefanie not caring about what she looked like walked down in Daniels oversized hoodie and some black shorts. She began to panic because of what had happened yesterday that they would look at her differently. Daniel pulled her into his chest and smiled.
"It's okay."
"How I just-"
"Had a bad day. You're allowed to have a bad day, Stefanie. " She nodded grabbing his hand as they walked into the dining area on the roof.
"Hey!" Zach smiled.
"Morning" Corbyn hugged her.
"Wassup" Jonah greeted. She stopped holding Daniels hand to hug them all,being grateful to have such good friends. They began to eat having small conversation. Jack sat next to Zach.
( Seating, only the people who talk will be shown lol :
Gabriela~ Jack~Zach~Jonah
~
Sydnie~Corbyn~Stefanie~Daniel)

Zach turned to Jack, "bro, what did you do to her?" Zach asked as politely as possible.
"I..."
"Come one Jack. This is one of the people that had been by my side through all of this dumbass drama shit. She has been with all of us though thick and thin. The least you could do is tell me what you did." Zach said clearly mad because someone hurt his best friend.
"Zach I..." once again Jack fell speechless.
"Fine." Zach answered turning back to Stefanie. "Stefanieee" Zach whined.
"Hm?" She answered with food in her mouth.
"Can you go with me to get a hoodie- I'm scared to go alone." Zach asked. She swallowed her food and nodded standing up. Zach walked around the table and walked shoulder to shoulder with Stefanie.
"Can I ask you something?"
"Sure"
"What did Jack do?" Stefanie fell silent for a second.
"He um... was honest"
"What?"
"He told me the truth-"
"I know what being honest means, but what did he do that made you leave?"
"Oh. Well on my birthday he told me he loved me- and yesterday he said he doesn't feel that anymore. I guess I was just fed up so I had to leave." She admitted.
"Oh... I don't understand him. He's so... confusing." Zach said.
"I know." They made it to Zach's apartment which was next to Jack's and grabbed a hoodie. Zach slipped it on- Stefanie asked if she could change quickly and he nodded in response. She changed in black adidas leggings with two lines going down the side and a cropped white long sleeve shirt. They finished and began to walk back to the roof. Zach tried to pretend to hit himself but ended up actually hitting his head on the door frame. Stefanie fell on the floor laughing. While Zach held his head in pain letting out a small laugh. She stood up and grabbed his hand. "Come on" she laughed. She brought him to the tall cooler which was a little bit in front of the table. She grabbed some ice and a few napkins sitting on the cooler.
"Shouldn't I sit there?" Zach laughed.
"Yeah But if you did you would be to tall" she laughed. Zach smiled and nodded. He stood in between her legs with one hand on her knee the other on the cooler as she iced the place where he hit his head. "How do you actually hit yourself" Stefanie laughed.
"I don't know" he laughed. She removed the ice and saw that it was a bit red. She ran her fingers over it before saying "you'll be okay- worst thing is you get is a bruise." Stefanie smiled at him.
"Thanks." He smiled. "Can I ask you something?"
"You just did."
"No I mean- don't be a smart ass" she laughed and nodded
"Sure"
"Why do you think did we started to fade?" She sat in silence looking down. He put his finger under her chin. "Please"
"Because I didn't know how to cope with things myself so I pushed people away- even though I didn't want to." She answers truthfully. "You're my little brother and I want to be as close as we where before" she smiled.
"Yes!" He jumped. Earning looks from some of the people sitting at the table.
"Zachary!" She laughed.
"Did you just call me by whole name?" He laughed. She dabbed slowly. He dabbed back and they laughed.
"I hate dabbing" Stefanie laughed.
"Ouuuu Im telling the boys!"
"No..." she laughed.
"Let's go Im hungry!" He laughed as she hopped off the cooler. He walked around the table as she sat in her seat. They both sat and finished their meal with their best friends. Both of them Where happier than ever knowing that Stefanie was truly getting better this time. Making new friends, and fixing old,bruised friendships.

A/n BORED AS SHIIIII *starts dancing awkwardly*
also... you should follow my on Instagram so we can be FriEnDs
@/ wtf_wdw