8

They kept walking with their hands interlocked, both feeling amazing to simply be in each other's presence.
Until they finally reached a park. This was their spot, their place.
"Stefanie. I love you and I have been telling you that since I can remember. I know, That their is no good or valid reason for what i did.
But i did it and i regret it so much.
The reason I yelled at you was because Nicole cheated on me. So when I called her to break up with her she said that the only reason she was doing was because of you and how we are so close and she hated it. So I acted stupidly out of rage and called you. I am so so sorry. I didn't mean to I absolutely love you with all Of my heart. You are my everything. I haven't talked to you in 3 months and I absolutely hated it. I'm so sorry curly"
Her eyes full of anger, yet somehow they remained soft a bright.
"Jack I love you too"
He wrapped his arms tightly around her, missing the feeling it gave him.
"I'm so sorry for putting you through all of this. I hate myself so much." He whispered into her neck.
"You're pretty stupid" she said rolling her eyes. "And suck at keeping promises, but we all do stupid things when we are mad. I love you, I got my best friend back and that's all that matters now . Just...don't do it again." She said slightly laughing
"God damm. You are absolutely amazing. I fucking love you. You are so forgiving. I don't know what I did to deserve you."
"Jack you're to much" a blush appeared on her face.
"Well I'm not lying" He wrapped his arm around her shoulders and kissed her cheek. "I missed you so much."her blush grew, she brought her hand which was partly covered by her sleeve up to her face. "Heyyy don't cover your face"
"But I'm all red"
"So? it's adorable"
"Oh my"
"What"
"You're very flirtatious today aren't you"
"No im just happy that I got my best friend back, and I want to give her all the compliments in the world to make up for lost time"
"So I have to put up with flirty Jack for a while"
"A week at the most" he joked  making her laugh.
God I've missed that laugh.
He thought.
"Well thanks"
"What"
"I've missed your laugh too"
"Oh I was thinking out loud" He Said hanging his head and covering face that was now burning up.
"Its Okay"
~