9

Jack woke up to the sound of his sisters and mother filling the room.
He groaned and turned in bed, he sat up and quickly changed, brushed his teeth, then ran down the stairs.
"Good morning"
He smiled, receiving a greeting from everyone else.
Deciding to go visit Stefanies he began to walk out of the house.
"Hey jack wait" Sydnie jogged over to her brother.
"What's up?"
"So how did it go?"
"Well I got my girl back"
He replied trying to seem calm but in reality he wanted to scream and jump around. Sydnie, however did smile and began jumping up and down.
"Okay gotta blast"
He ran to Stefanies house, and up to her room, just like old times. The carpeted floor and scent of violets that he missed.
He knocked at her door, immediately he heard her scream through,
"Who is it?"
"Jackkkkkk"
"Oh come in" he walked in and saw a familiar, unwanted face. Noe.
"Oh hey" He said awkwardly waving to Noe.
"Hello" Noe greeted.
"Hey Jack" Stefanie said getting up and hugging him.
"Hey love" He hugged her back. She playfully rolled her eyes.
"Love? Jack really?"
"Yup. I'm 'flirting'" He said snapping his cold fingers and pointing at her.
"Yeah yeah I know." She walked over to her bed and sat down. Then Noe sat up.
"Well I gotta go. See ya around Jack. See you later babygirl I'll pick you up from school tomorrow" 
What the fuck.
Jack thought.
He could feel my face heat up and his jaw clench - - but it all happened sub continuously.
"Bye see you tomorrow" she hugged him.
Soon after he left Stefanie looked at me.
"What's wrong?"
"Um nothing"
"Jack"
"What?"
"Tell me, Jack Jack Jack-"
"Fine. Why did he call you Babygirl?"
Jack questioned his voice hurt and curious at once.
"Oh don't worry about that. He's called me names like that since we got close. Actually more like once we got comfortable with each other."
Jack- - however not comfortable with it- - decided to move on from the topic.
"Alright beautiful what do you want to do?"
"Jack?" She asked obviously not paying attention.
"Um no"
"Fuck you and your dirty ass mind that's not what I meant" she said laughing.
"Okay what's up" I said in between laughs.
"Are you jealous?"
"What no" He said not meeting her eyes.
"AH HA yes you are"
"What? why would I be?"
"Because of Noe"
"Oh. Well I mean you're still mine . So no"
"Okay. Just so you know I love you"
"Okay"
"You little fucker. You aren't gonna say it back?" She said laughing.
"WATCH YOUR FUCKING LANGUAGE"
"AND IF I DONT"
she yelled back. Jack jumped on her bed and rolled on top of her, his hands hovering over her stomach.
"Or else"
"Frick you. You wouldn't dare." As soon as she finished her sentence he began tickling her. She laughed uncontrollably. Until he stopped for a second.
"Ya done?"
"Yea" she said letting out a breath.
After he got off her she looked at him, trying to see what what he was thinking, Sophie knowing there was something consuming his mind.
"What's up?"
"um well.. i was wondering if you wanted to come to LA with me sometime? I mean i leave when you start spring break and...." He continued talking untill he noticed he was blabbering.
"um i don't know Jack..."
~