51

"J-Jack what is it?"
She looked into his eyes, which held the color of sweet honey, then down to the shinny ring on his necklace.
"Here," he pulled her up.
"Stefanie Laura Rodríguez, I'm so in love with you. You are the most amazing, caring, beautiful, lovable, hot, and just all around most breathtaking girl I've ever met. I know- believe me- I know that I've screwed with your emotions so much, I know I hurt you. But this," He took off the ring from his necklace smoothly, almost like he practiced it before.
The anxiousness showing as his hand began to shake.
"Is my way of promising you that I will love you forever. I hope one day this ring will turn into an engagement ring,then a wedding ring. I promise to you Stefanie Rodriguez to love you forever."
She looked down and saw a ring with the letter J engraved on the interior. The out side was familiar, it was a silver ring with a single diamond in the middle.
"I love you Jack." She admired the ring.
"How long have you had it?"
"Since you told me." She smiled realizing he had been wearing this around his neck for a while. She kissed his lips softly, and genuinely.
"Here," she smiled against his lips.
She reached into her pocket and pulled out a silver ring, that looked like a cross. "I was planning to do this too. This ring - - this is to promise you that my love for you is forever. You'll always have me and I'll always have you. You are the only person I see myself with. I know it's a weird shape for a promise ring but I just knew you would love it-"
"I love you-"
"You ruined my speech." She blushed.
"I just had to say it,"
She slid the ring onto his finger.
"You're mine."
And you're mine."
"Forever,"
"And always."
Their lips melted onto one and other, taking every bad moment, every bad memory,every moment of pain, away.
Their hearts beating faster than ever.
His hands on her waist, hers on his cheeks, sending electricity through their bodies,simply by their touch.
They pulled away out of breath, their lips still craving one and other.
"Mine"
"All mine."
~
A/N: Ohhh shitt What do you think??
Also guys I just have the epilogue left and I'm in the midst of writing a huge thank you to all of you!
Much love 💗

-M