44

"Dani i swear" Stefanie laughed as took he a bite of her pizza.
"What are you gonna do?" He laughed at her. She reached over and gently placed a slap on his cheek.
Jack watched this, and his heart dropped to his stomach.
"Oh ow! That hurt!" He sarcastically smiled.
"I don't like you very much" Stefanie shook her head.
"Jack you want my pizza?" Gabriela asked him, pushing her plate with a half of a slice of pizza on it.
"Sure." He smiled, taking the food from her plate.
"Hey guys" Zack walked in.
"Hey, whats up?" Jack asked.
"Well I was wondering if I could borrow you two for a photo shoot?" He pointed to Stefanie and Daniel.
"Why us?" She asked. Zack pointed to his eyes.
"Your eye color, they're different but bright and I've been wanting to capture that for a while," he smiled.
"Sure no problem." Daniel nodded. Stefanie showed a toothless smiled.
"Sure."
"Can i come? I need something to post" jack asked.
"For sure" Zack nodded. "Gabbie you're welcome to come too. Okay, be ready in an hour."
"Wait should me and Daniel dress a certain way?"
"Umm yea, wear something that makes your eyes pop-oh and leave your natural curls. I'm gonna go get my equipment ready. Oh! And dress kinda dramatic" He smiled and left.
"Okay, what color should we wear?" Stefanie asked Daniel as they walked to her room.
"White? Or black?"
"White."
In the other room Gabriela and Jack were choosing their own outfits.
-
"Ready?" Zack asked an hour later.
"Mhm" They all said.
Jack wore a red adidas tracksuit, red and white shoes, silver jewelry, and his hair fell onto his face.
Gabriela wore a soft pink top, white jeans, a soft pink bow in her hair, silver jewelry, and her hair in a pillow ponytail down her back.
Daniel wore a white ripped shirt, black jeans, black shoes, and silver jewelry. His long hair was casted to the side.
Stefanie wore a long button down white shirt that stopped just above her knees,black shorts that weren't visible because of the shirt, thigh high black boots, her curly hair fell lazily down to her shoulders, very light makeup like usual, and she wore the same necklace as Daniel.
"Wow you look..." Corbyn started.
"Hot" Zach finished. No one corrected him or hit him, so Stefanie turned red.
"Daniel picked it." She looked down at her boots.
"Good job Daniel." Zach high fived him.
"Let's go," Zack turned toward the door.
"Bye boys!" Stefanie yelled.
There was a chorus of goodbyes as they walked out.
"You look amazing," jack turned to Stefanie.
"Thank you!" Gabriela smiled not realizing he was talking to his best friend.
"I, Uh, no problem"
Stefanie smiled at jack. She mouthed the words thank you.
-
"Finally" Stefanie breathed out as they pulled up to an alley, where beautiful grafiti art consumed most of the walls.
"Wow, It's beautiful" Dani hopped out of the car,noticing the large dark clouds rolling in.
"Okay, lets start with Daniel and Stefanie."
Zack pointed to the only empty space on the wall. It was a light pale grey.
Zack snapped multiple pictures of the pair, some of Daniel and Stefanie laughing, some close ups of their eyes, some where they both stood with a serious face, and finally some where they were hugging.
Next he took pictures of each of them alone.
"Wow you look amazing!" Jack turned to Stefanie while Gabriela took pictures.
She blushed and smiled
"thank you."
The rain began to slowly drizzle on them. Without thinking she hugged him, he didn't expected it so he stumbled back wrapping his arms around her tightly.
"What's this for?" He smiled into the crock of her neck.
"Cause why not" she smiled. They saw the flash from zacks camera go off in their direction, causing them to pull apart.
"Why did I not think of this! Yes!" Zack squealed like a little girl. "You two!" He pointed to the empty space in the alley.
"Um-" Stefanie was cut of my jack pulling her to the space.
"Just be all... coupley" he whispered the last part.
"Why?"
"It just looks...right" he shrugged. They turned to each other and blushed.
Jack placed both his arms around her waist, and kissed her forehead.
Click!
Stefanie blushed and hid her face in his chest.
Click!
"Don't hide babygirl" he smiled and pulled her away gently, his hair falling messily onto his face. She stood on her tippy toes and pushed it back, his arms not leaving her waist.
Click!
Jack smiled and shook his head, as she sat in the floor for no given reason. He copied her actions, they pouted and looked the camera.
Click!
She stood and pulled him up, he laughed.
"Whyd you sit on the floor then?" He shook his head.
"It's gonna be a nice picture" she smiled.
"Good eye Rodriguez."
"Thanks Avery" he put his hand up to high-five her, so she stood on her tippy toes and high fived him.
Click!
The rain intensified.
"I don't like you" she shook her head.
"Oh please you love me!"
"No I-" he began to charge after he, she screamed and laughed running away.
Click!
He grabbed her from her waist and turned her around looking into her eyes.
"Do you love me?" he whispered.
"I do," she whispered and smiled.
The rain now soaking them and their cloths.
Click!
Her eyes couldn't help but meet Gabriela's, her eyes broken and scared. Stefanie pulled away from jack abruptly and looked at Zack.
"Do you have enough?" She asked.
"Yeah, I'll edit them at home, lets go!"  He yelled and ran in the rain to the car. Daniel and Gabriela both began to the same, Stefanie started to but was pulled back by jack.
"Why did you pull away?" He asked the pain in his voice clearly audible. The rain making his long curly hair droop down.
"I... Gabriela."
She stuttered.
"Stefanie I want to be with you! Can't you see that! I want you. I love you- you know what fuck it- i am madly and deeply  in love with you Stefanie Laura Rodriguez."
"Please don't do this," she looked him with sad eyes.
"Do what?!"
"Tell me you love me, when you're with someone else. Please, I don't want to hurt her."
"Stefanie, I am madly and deeply in love with you." He breathed.
"Jack-"
"Shh," stopped her. "I am in love with you," he smiled a goofy smile.
"Let's go!" Daniel yelled.
"Let's go babe!" Gabriela yelled.
"What am I supposed to do now jack?" Stefanie questioned as they began to run.
"Give me time,"
"For?"
"To Get you to be mine."
"Jack-"
"You will be mine Stefanie, I swear to you."