5

She said broken and alone in her room, crying. Crying over someone who didn't love her anymore. The sound of here knocks on her door filled the room, covering up the silence.
"Stefanie?"
"I don't want to talk Damian"
"It's not Damian"
"I still don't want talk Shawn"
"It's not Damian or Shawn. Just open the door."
"Noe?"
"Yeah Stef. Now open the door" He open the door and let him in. His eyes met hers, and immediately his eyes where full of pain. He sat next to her with our their backs to the wall.
"I'm sorry-"
"Don't be"
"Bu-"
"Stefanie it's okay. Just tell me what's wrong. I want you to know that I'm here. And I want you to be happy. It'll be okay" he put his hand on hers.
"Noe. I love you. Thank you" he stood speechless.
Those words had never been exchanged before, ever.
"Stefanie-"
"Was that too much?"
"Stef-"
"I'm sorry"
"Stefanie I love you too" he said pulling me into his arms. "Now. I want to now what's wrong" he wanted to sound like he wasn't ecstatic about the words that just left her mouth. 
"Promise you won't go all protective Noe"
"So someone did this to you" he said getting angry.
"Noe. Promise me."
"Fine. I promise"
"I was talking to syd about jack and...." she explained quickly what happened in the last hour. Trying not to meet Noe's eyes.
"He-" he was about to say something when he stopped,he was pissed. "Sorry I promised."'he let out a breath. "Stef lets go on a date"
"Um what?"
"Let's go on a date. Not as a couple let's go as friends"'he said with a 'duh' tone.
"But I look like a mess and I feel like shit"
"Okay first of all you look great. Second of all this date is to make you feel better."
"Fine" She went to the bathroom, washed her face and walked back out.
She waited for him on the steps of her home, as he used the restroom.
She looked over and saw Jack and Isla  running around. She began to panic,not wanting to see
him.
Thankfully Noe walked out.
He saw her panicking and asked what was wrong.
She gestured to his home and he immediately knew what it was.
She looked back to Noe and shook her head. "Can we just stay" he smiled and took her hand in his.
"Nope"
"Um what?"
"Nope"'he repeated.
"Why"
"Because Stefanie" he pulled her into a hug. His arms wrapped around her waist while her arms rested around his shoulders. She giggled and stood on her tippy toes, trying to come closer to his height.
He placed his head on the crock of her neck and said "you deserve happiness,even if it mean a little bit of anxiety right now"
"How?"
"How what?"
"How do you always know what to say?"
"Because I LOVE YOU" the giggled and pulled alway.
He left his hands on her waist as she rested her hands in his arms. Considering his height and hers, She looked up to him. "See theirs the Stefanie I LOVE"
"Are you gonna be like this forever?"
"Yeah. But YOU STILL LOVE ME"
"STOP" she playfully shoved him.
"Ok ok..now let's go"
~

A/n: how do you like Noe? Sorry for updating late. Hope you like it 🖤