33

A few days have pases and Stefanie has been able to be normal around Daniel again. They both decided that the kiss was a one time thing and it was only and accident. On the other hand Jack had slowly begun to pull away from her once again. This morning her brothers went back home. She began feeling like home was where her heart was- that she should go back. It was around 6 in the afternoon and Stefanie had just returned from the beach along with Sydnie and Ava. After quickly showering she sat on her bed watching Netflix. Daniel walked in her room jumping up and down.
"What?!" She questioned.
"I'm excited for the album" he smiled.
"Oh! Me too!" Daniel plopped on the bed next to her- he noticed she was a bit sad.
"Whats wrong ?"
"Nothing."
"Stefanie. What's wrong?"
"Nothing. I'm okay" she said biting her lip.
"I know you're lying"
"Dani-"
"Please"
"I-"
"Stefanie. I'm serious." She let out a breath.
"It's just... I don't know. Jack is being weird and pulling away from me- which I don't get. I'm willing to do so much for him but he acts so... ungrateful" at this point Daniel was mad.
"I just wish... he cared a little bit more- like you" Daniel got up and walked to the door.
"Where are you going?"
"To talk to him" Daniel said.
"No Dani-" she was cut off by Daniel walking out. "Fuck..." Stefanie got up and followed him. Daniel pushed open the room to Jack's room.
"What's up?" Jack asked Daniel.
"What is wrong with you?" Daniel asked rudely.
"Daniel stop" Stefanie pulled his arm.
"What!?" Jack questioned frantically.
"Why do you keep treating her like crap!?" Daniel began.
"What are you talking about?"
"You know what I'm talking about"
"Daniel get out of my room."
"Just tell me the truth"
"What do you want to hear?!"
"The truth!"
"I just don't feel the same about her! Okay?!"
"That's bull-"
"Stop!" Stefanie yelled. She was passed all the anxiety and began to feel angry. "This just gives me more reason to leave! You're only making it worse.-"
"Where are you going?" Jack cut in. Stefanie rolled her eyes in response.
"You guys are so selfish sometimes." She walked to the door both boys followed.
"I'm sorry-" they both said. She opened the door and stopped.
"Don't you dare follow me." Was all she said through gritted teeth before walking away, sliding her phone on the table and slamming the door.
"I've never seen her like that." Jack panicked.
"I'm sorry bro..." Daniel frowned.
"It's alright. You were just being honest." Jack looked down.
"I'm scared of what she might do."
"Me to..."
"What just happened?" Daniel groaned.
"No idea."

A/N sorry for the short chapter lol