49

An absolute abyss of nothingness.
That's where she found herself.
She fell, again.
She fell into a dark hole that felt endless.
Everyone knew she was leaving, most of them supported her.
However the ones that cherished her the most where terrified. They where afraid of what would happen. She was so fragile - - so precious.
She had done the same thing for the past two days.
Lay in bed and listen to music.
It's almost like her heart was drowning in her own emotions.
How was that possible?
Exhaustion.
She was so tired of putting up with her own mind.
She was so tired of loving someone that didn't love her.
She was so tired of hurting the people she needed the most.
She was so tired of being tired.
She was exhausted.
"You need to eat love."
A set of curls popped into her room.
"I'm not hungry, thanks."
"Stefanie, you're staring to scare me. Please, just eat"
"It's harder than it looks Jack."
"Stefanie please,"He had grown frustrated.
"What Jack?"
"Eat."
"No."
"Stefanie stop acting like a child-"
"Fine,"
she stood up and took a bite of the pizza on the plate. She chewed and swallowed before placing it back.
"There."
"Stefanie not even Isla would be full with that,"
"Jack I'm not hungry I ate with Daniel I swear."
Silence consumed them.
"What's wrong?" He asked breaking it in a matter of seconds.
"Nothing Im just peachy."
"Stefanie seriously."
"What Jack? What do you want? You think it's so easy to just say what I feel when their it's so much going on in my head. It's not jack. I can't give you what you're asking for so please for the love of god stop asking." She looked him directly in the eye, watching is a flash of hurt flickered through then.
"I-I just want to help you, i don't want to see you hurt."
"Bullshit." She whispered under her breath.
"What?"
"I said that's bullshit."
"What makes you think that?!"
"You promise me so much, just to let me down. You say you'll love me but you never do. You tell me things that give me hope just watch me fall. So please just do us both a favor and leave me alone Jack." She snapped. Her mind and body began caving in.
"I..."
"Don't apologize. Sorry will change nothing. I was so in love with you and you managed to find a way to push me and hurt me- what is wrong with me? What did I do to make you hurt me?" Her mind went in overdrive, there was no stoping now.
"Nothing absolutely nothing."
"Then?"
"You were in love with me? A-as in not anymore?"
"I don't know. I'm so tired, I'm so defeated Jack. I don't know what I feel. Do you?"
"I love you."
"Stop," She looked down. "Please."
"What?"
"You'll tell me you love me and make some kind of promise, and I'll get excited. But nothing will happen."
"I... you don't get it,"
"What?"
"I wanted-want to tell everyone about Gabriela and I breaking up but I can't. It's so hard-"
"How?"
"These fans attack anyone and everyone. I'm so scared that if they see me with you and not her that they'll hate you. I don't want that for you-for us. You're soul is so beautiful yet so scared I don't want to hurt you even more."
"But you're doing it right now."
"I know and I'm sorry."
She walked to her bed and sat with her head in her hands. She wanted to scream, cry, everything.
She had fallen into his trap once again.
"I'll tell them right now. I'll tell them everything-from me being a complete asshole to me being a complete fuck up."
"Jack-"
"I need to. I can't watch you cry and hurt or simply fall apart- - And not do nothing about it.  I want to hold you and kiss you and tell you it'll be okay. I want to rid you of all the thoughts that weigh you down. I want to be the one to make you believe in happy endings. I want to be the one to save you. I want to love you"
"I hate you." She mumbled into her hands. "I hate that i love you."
Without think about it he removed her hands from her face and placed her head in his hands. She was so breathtaking, even when she felt the worst.
Her green eyes shinning like emeralds, beautifully framed by her long eyelashes.
Her button nose slightly pink.
Her lips swollen from the crying she had done.
She was everything he loved.
He gently placed a kiss on her nose, and whispered,
"Don't worry."
He kissed the corners of her eyes, which were shut, enjoying the feeling of his lips on her skin.
"Don't cry."
He kissed her lips.
"Don't stop loving me."
~

A/n: Thank you guys for the amount of love you are showing to this book, it's insane! I love you all 💗
P.s. Let me know what you think!