27

A few days went by, Corbyn is still in the hospital. But as of now Jack and Gabriela where in a date, Sydnie and Ava where out, and Kristen and Isla where together in Islas room- I would've been with the boys but they all went out. It was kind of late and my anxiety was kicking in after going to see Corbyn again. I sat in my room trying to calm down, my door was pretty much closed, it was only slightly open. I sat there taking deep breathes trying to not freak out. I have been working on not using my medication for things like this- but my panic attack has only gotten worse within the past 5 minutes. I decided to take it.
~Jacks POV~
Gabriela and I where walking back to the apartment with Ava and Sydnie because we had found each other in the lobby. We got to the apartment, and it was fairly quiet. I didn't see Stefanie so i figured she was with one of the boys. Just to be sure I went to her room to check on her. Her door was fairly closed, I was about to push it open when I saw her holding a yellow pill bottle. "What the hell?" I whispered. She let out a breath and opened the pill bottle, putting a pill in her hand. I've known her for 16 years and I know she doesn't take any medication. Once again she let out a breath, swallowing the pill with some water. She put the bottle in her backpack and laid back in her bed with her hands on her head. I waited a second before walking in.
"Hey, what are you doing?" She looked up and gave me a weak smile.
"Nothing just here" liar. I sat next to her.
"How was you day?"
"Could've been better- I missed you and dani" Why Daniel?
"I missed you too" I smiled. "Hey can you get me my charger."  I asked trying to get her out of the room.
"You get it lazy ass" she laughed.
"Pleaseeee" I pleaded rolling  on top of her.
"Fine just get off" she laughed. "Where is it"
"On the kitchen counter" she nodded and got up. I quickly grabbed her backpack and pulled out the pill bottle.
'Stefanie Rodriguez
Anxiety Medication
Take one tablet when needed'
The label on the yellow pill bottle read. I don't remember her having any sort of medication. I heard footsteps and quickly put the pill bottle and back pack back. What is she hiding? I laid down and waited for her to walk in. Instead Sydnie did.
"Where is Stefanie?"
"Daniel needed to talk to her- but here is your charger."
"I thought Daniel went out?"
"He did but they just got back"  she handed me my charger and I decided to ask Sydnie if she knew anything.
"Can I ask you something-About Stefanie?"
"Sure"
"Did you know that she took anxiety medication?" Sydnie's face fell.
"How- how Um did you find that out?"
"I saw her take a pill and I read the pill bottle when left the room. Why does she have them?"
"I. I can't tell you that. It's something you need to hear from her bubby. I'm sorry" she looked down.
"Is it bad?" Just then Stefanie walked in.
"Is what bad?" She asked sitting next to me.
"That i want to dye my hair again" Sydnie shrugged.
"I think you should" Stefanie smiled. That damn smile that always gets me.
"What did Daniel want?" I asked.
"Just to say goodnight. Zach and Jonah said goodnight too"
"Cool" I nodded.
"Well I'm gonna go practice my guitar- goodnight guys" Sydnie said walking out.
"Night" i looked over at Syd.
"Stefanie?" I turned to her.
"Yea?" She turned to face me as she rolled into bed.
"Do you still love me like you did before?" She furrowed her eyebrows.
"Why do you ask?" She said cuddling into the blanket.
"Because i feel like where not as into each other's s lives as we used to be." She didn't answer, she just opened her arms. I laid my head on her stomach as she played with my hair. I wrapped my arms around her waist, and she tangled her legs with mine.
"Of course I do"
"Why?"
"What do you mean why?" She giggled.
"I hurt you so much."  She stopped playing with my hair.
"Look at me" she whispered. I looked up at her  gently placing my chin on her stomach. "I love you. So much. Nothing or no one can change that, okay?" She said softly placing her hand on my cheek. I grabbed her hand and kissed it. I put my head back onto her stomach. She giggled softly.
"What?"
"Your curls are so soft" I smiled while tightening my grasp on her. We stayed like that for a while until we sat up sitting across from each other, we sat there talking and laughing for about an hour. Gabriela walked in shortly.
"Hey" I smiled.
"Hey" she smiled. "I'm gonna go to bed, you coming?" I looked at stefanie. She put her head down knowing I had to go.
"Ye-yea" i stuttered.
"You don't have too" Gabriela said.
"No Im tired anyway" i smiled weakly.
"I'll wait for you in the room then" she smiled and waved to Stefanie, walking out.
"I'm-"
"Don't. You don't have to" she took off her oversized shirt and put on Daniels hoodie. It wasn't weird for her to change in front of me-considering we have seen each other in diapers. She got into bed turning of her lamp.
"Goodnight" she said softly as she cuddled into the comforter.
"Stefanie-"
"Like i said. You don't have to."
"Im sorry. Goodnight" I kissed her cheek and left the room- turning off the light. I felt my heart ace as I left the room. I wanted nothing more but to pick her up from the bed and kiss her,To be able to protect her- instead of heart her.
"I fucked it all up." I whispered. I turned back to the room and opened the door. "Stefanie?"
"Hmm?" She hummed sitting up, and turning on her lamp. I walked to her, pulling her up- and hugging her. She wrapped her arms around my neck and her legs around my waist. I shed a tear knowing how badly I hurt her. Every time I see her with anyone else it hurts so bad, I can only imagine what she feels.
"What's wrong baby?" She said softly.
"I'm so sorry"  I whispered. She stood on her tippy toes and put her hand on my cheek.
"It's okay." She smiled.
"But it's not." I put my head down. She hugged me again.
"Don't worry. Be happy" she sang. I smiled not knowing how she is able to be so happy. "I love you" she smiled into my chest. "Don't worry about me,I'll be fine." We broke apart and she kissed my cheek. "Now get some sleep,love" she walked back to her bed.
"I love you" i said as I walked out. With one thought in mind;

I fucked it all up.