6

Noe's POV
Stefanie was a great girl. Beautiful,smart,caring,and anything I could ever ask for. I know that she has feelings for Jack but my feelings and head have become more and more confusing. Do I like her or do I not?

Stefanie POV
We arrived at a restaurant,ive only been here a few times. "Why here" i ask looking at Noe.
"Well, there is some really good burgers and fries here and I know your comfort food is fries...so it kinda made sense"
"You're the best"
"and you LOVE me" he yelled slightly.
"What do I have to do to get you to stop that?" I said laughing.
"Yell these exact words 'I love Noe Alvarez'"
"Ummm. No"
"Okay then, but I still love you"
"YOU STOPPED"
"BUT YOU LOVE ME" he shot me a wink.
We walked in the restaurant and sat in a booth. The waiter took our orders,and quickly enough we where ready to eat.  We took our time eating,and enjoying each other.
"I'm gonna go pay" Noe said placing his cup down and grabbing the check.
"I'll give you half"
"What? No it's fine"
"No I was all needy and stuff,at least let me pay"
"No you where not needy-you where simply hurt."
"Noe-"
"Stef im paying."
"Fine." We got up and paid.

*time skip*
We arrived at my house and we decided to stay out side for a while. I picked up my skate board and handed an old to Noe. We where skating in the drive way, "okay i have a deal for you" Noe said turning my attention to him.
"what is it?" i asked curiously.
"Who ever gets to the park faster and back, on the skateboard, wins"
"okay, but what does the looser,aka you have to do?" i asked with a little to much confidence.
"Oh getting confident there aren't ya?"he smirked " the looser has to do whatever the winner wants, but we cant tell each other until we find out the looser is"

"okay deal" i said smiling. "its a short trip to the park so lets start at the end of the driveway" i said as i picked up my skateboard,and walked to the end of the driveway. Once we got to the bottom we put down our skateboards, and got ready for the race. "Okay ready?" i asked as he shook his head. "1,2,3 GO!" i yelled and began skating to the park as quickly as i could, I was winning. I skated around the park and got ready to head back, by then Noe was so close but i couldn't let him win. We skated quickly and he bagan to pass me. Oh no. I made it back to the driveway only a few seconds after Noe, I lost.

"AH HA! I WINNNNNNNNNN!" Noe yelled jumping up and down.

"UGHHHHHHH! Fine what do i have to do?" i said playfully rolling my eyes.
"Okay.. So you have to post on ALL your social medias that you love me, and you have to @ me and you have to put a picture of me and you" i gave Noe a 'really' look, while he just gave me a cheeky smile.

"are you serious?" i whinned while i pulled on his arm.

"Well yeah you lost babygirl " he said sticking his tounge out at me,also something to note about Noe was once he got close with me he started calming me names like 'babygirl','baby' or even ,'princess'

"fine. What would you like the caption to be?"

"How bout "I love you @Noe" with a read heart and a heart eyes. "

"Why heart eyes?"

"Because um CUTE AS FUCK"I burst out I laughter as I hear Noe's answer.

I grabbed my phone i went on Instagram,Snapchat,and finally Twitter. I put the caption "I love you @Noe♥️😍" and a picture that had us smiling while looking at each other ,with the pink heart Snapchat filter. I showed him the posts', "happy?"
"Yes my love"
Then all of a sudden a thought popped into my brain. What is Jack going to do?