21

Panic flooded my body, as I repeated what just happened in my head. Why am I so stupid? I dialed the only person who wasn't in California- the only other person who knew what have been going through. Noe.
"Hello?" He answered.
"Hi, I really needed to hear your voice." I said as my voice broke.
"Why? what's wrong?!" He said his voice was full of nothing but panic.
"Um. Jack has a girlfriend"
"Wait what?!? And he didn't tell you?"
"Yeah... and I walked out of the house because I was starting to have a panic attack..,an-and I just really need to hear you say I'm gonna be okay." I said as a tear rolled down my cheek.
"Stefanie. Listen to me. Concentrate on my voice okay? Baby. I promise you that this is going to be okay. Breathe one deep breath at a time. It's just me and you. No one else" his voice, his words, his everything made me feel better.  (A/N I need a real Noe to take care of me like that 😭)
"I love you " he finished. It's almost like his words where made for me to hear. "I love you more. Thank you so much. -"
"It's okay, you never have to thank me. You are worth all of my time" I smiled at his words.
"Noe?"
"Yes?"
"How are you always so great?"
"Because Of you. You make me a better version of my self."
"I love you a lot. Like a lot-a lot"
"Awwwe wish I could say the same" he replied with a laugh.
"Hey! That's mean!"
"Okok Fine. I love you ALOTTTT"
"Thanks babyyyyy" I said happily. "Thank you for always making me happy. You are like my guardian angel, I will always love with all of my heart."
"No problem, like I said you're worth all my time- and I love you way more." He said which made me smile even more. "Will you be okay?"
"I don't know. You're not here to help with the anxiety and that scares me."
"I know me too. Just call me if you need to"
"Okay Love you"
"Love you too baby"
I got off the phone an looked back up at the house. I walked back in slowly. Once I was in the door someone immediately pulled me into a hug.
"Im so sorry. Im so so so so so sorry" Jacks voice said.
"It-"
"Not it's not okay it'll never be okay. You're forgiveness is something I don't deserve- but you always give it to me. I couldn't ask for a better person to call me best friend then you. I love you" he said as he pulled apart. I froze and didn't know how to answer so I just smiled. He Frowned slightly.
"You should really go be with her. Wouldn't want her to feel bad." I said softly with my head down.
"Stefanie..."
"Hmm?" I looked back up.
"I...."
"It's okay, just go. Please."
"But I haven't seen you in so long."
"I'm not going anywhere. Go spend time with your girlfriend."
"I made a mistake"
"Well that's not her price to pay. So go."
"But that's not your price to pay either."
"Yes it is."
"How?"
"Because I was stupid." He didn't say anything. He looked like I had just broke him. "I was stupid to think that you wouldn't fall for someone else. I don't blame you. I mean I've known you nearly my whole life- it's obvious that you'd get tired of me." I hugged him. "I love you jack. A lot. More than anyone, but I don't want to get hurt anymore." I tried to pull away but he held onto me tightly.
"I'm going to make this right. You are the most precious thing in this universe. Please." We pulled away. He kissed my cheek and walked away.