Chapter 1 'Paper Note'

Let the darkness find you if it's a must -

(Picture above is Duyon)

Duyon's POV

I was looking at the beautiful scenery. Feeling the warm wind against my black suit. Italy, Rome at night seeing the centuries-old architecture of Rome.

At moments like this, I feel the strong urge to take a jet direct back to my home, where Blaze is. It's one month since I saw him back in Japan.

I noticed someone behind me. ''Tu chi sei? (Who are you?)'' I asked in Italian with a cold tone. I showed my gun while turning slowly to the person.

'' Long time no see'' A familiar voice said before taking his black felt hat off. '' Lucas! What are you doing here?'' I asked him before taking the gun I had in my hand, back to the secret pocket I had in my suit.

''You look great!'' He said with a smirk before giving me a hug. '' How did you find me here?'' I asked him in a curious tone. '' I wanted to see how you were doing'' He replied back.

Lucas is a private detective who works with different kinds of groups. I met him one and a half year ago when I was on a mission here in Italy. He needed information about White Blood for his client and I helped him with it. Since then we would be good friends.

'' A member of White Blood gave me a note from the boss'' I said in a serious tone before giving him the red paper note with words that were written in white ink.

We went to the Parco Pei hotel I was staying in. I could see he was reading the paper note over again. '' Come in'' I said while opening the door. '' I have to meet the boss at the bar Canova Tadolini'' I said before grabbing a bottle of Johnnie Walker, black label.

'' Something is off about the note. How can the boss of White Blood meet you in person?'' Lucas asked with raised eyebrows. '' I need to work for them in order to receive information about the boss. But I never would expect to meet him this soon'' I said while pouring the strong whiskey into the glass.

'' You can't go alone to the place. You know how dangerous his group is'' Lucas said in a bitter tone before taking a sip from the whiskey I gave him. '' I need to go alone. It's my mission'' I said before taking a big gulp from my glass. '' I can go with you, but if you go alone it's almost a suicide'' He said in a hard tone. '' Lucas! If I need to be a member of his groups, then I have to meet him alone'' I said hard tone before sitting in front of him.

''Tu sei coraggioso. ( You are brave)'' He said in Italian before taking his brown coat off. ''Quando ho iniziato a lavorare. Stavo già firmando la mia vita per il gruppo. (When I first took the job. I was already signing my life away for the group)'' I said in a serious tone. If only Blaze knew the mindset I am in, he would be furious.

'' You Italians really improved'' He said with a smile. '' And your English really improved as well'' I said with a grin looking at his shocked expression. '' Seriously! I am awful'' He said in an absurd tone while laughing with me.

He grabbed a leather briefcase that was next to him. '' The reason I came'' He said while opening the briefcase. '' I wanted to give you this'' He said while showing a beautiful black gun. '' It's a Beretta, isn't it?'' I asked him with a smile looking at the weapon in his hands. He nodded. '' That's right. A Beretta 90two custom made with your design on it'' He said with a passionate tone, before giving me the gun.

It had indeed my design on it. A dragon with D letter in it. '' Reading from your smile. I see you like it'' He said with a grin before showing me something else. ''Don't forget the silencer'' He said before handing it to me.

'' Lucas! Why are you giving me this?'' I asked in shock while looking at gun and silencer I had in my hands. '' It's almost one and a half year that we know each other, right?'' He asked me with a smile. ''Yes, it is. But that doesn't mean to give me this kind of gift'' I said. '' You also helped me a lot when I needed help from someone in this kind of field'' He said before closing his briefcase.

'' Lucas!'' I said before walking up to him. '' Thanks, man'' I said with excitement. I really needed a new gun for tomorrow.

'' Look at you smiling face'' Lucas said with a smile before hugging me. '' It's the best gift ever!'' I said while still looking at the gun. '' I can tell you will use it well. The gun found it's owner'' He said before looking at his Rolex watch. '' Shit! I have to go'' He said before grabbing his coat.

I followed him to the door. '' I want you to use the gun tomorrow if needed. If you use this silencer I gave you, nobody will hear a sound you make'' He said in a serious tone before opening the door.

'' Of course!'' I said. '' I will come tomorrow'' He said. '' After the mission, I will go back to Japan'' I said. '' Call me, when you go to the airport. I will drive you there'' He said before closing the door.

I looked again at the gun. It's insane at how happy I get when I see a gun.

Blaze's POV

''Yes, I am done'' I said to my secretary before giving the documents to her. '' Fax this appointment to John'' I said to her after grabbing my coat. ''Yes, sir'' She replied back before exiting the room. It's finally time to go home after a long day of work.

I entered the house. Every since Duyon went back to Italy for work, I didn't like to go home anymore. It felt empty without him.

I wanted to call him but it's already midnight in Italy. I took a shower after that, I lied down on the big king size bed. It's amazing that I still smell his scent on the bed even after 1 month of him not being here. His smell keeps me sane for some strange reason.

My phone went off. The caller was Duyon. How can he call me this late? When he has to been sleeping.

'' I can't sleep'' He said in a tired tone. I smiled knowing how his expression would be. '' Everything okay?'' I asked him. '' Yes, but I can't sleep because I am only thinking about you'' He said in a childish manner. He doesn't say things like that. Was he drunk?

" Did you drink?'' I asked him. I could hear classical music in the background. '' No, I promise'' He said while giggling. I smiled. He was too cute for his own good.

''Ohhh! I remembered'' He said with a laugh. '' I wanted to tell you that I will be tomorrow home'' He said with excitement. '' That's all I wanted!'' I said with a smile. I knew he wouldn't hang up the phone.

''You have to sleep'' I said in a serious tone after hearing him sigh. '' Alright'' He said after that I could hear him mumbling something. '' What did you say?'' I asked him with a smile. '' Can you stay with me until I fall asleep?'' He asked in a quiet tone. '' Of course! Let me tell you a bedtime story'' I said with a smirk. I knew if he were sober he would be screaming on the phone hearing me say that.

'' Yeah!" He said in an excited tone.

''Once upon a time in a faraway place, far away from anything, there lived a man and a man. His name was Hann and his man Don. Hann first saw Don in a smoke-filled room and decided he wanted him, wanted to know the taste of his sandy white skin, wanted to run his hands over the soft skin of his beautiful body. Don didn't believe him. He didn't believe in fairy tales or himself or much of anything. Hann chased him and chased him and finally, he let him take Hann to dinner because he was hungry. Don let him have a drink at his house because he was lonely. He let him touch him because he was another kind of hungry. He lay with him and enjoyed the meat of his body against his own, how his rough hands held, how his lips brushed his shoulder. Hann brought him pleasure and he brought him pleasure and after, he lay next to him, breathing heavy. Don thanked him. He told him to leave. He did so but vowed to return, ignoring Don's protests'' I said in a gentle tone hearing his breathing.

I knew from the sounds he made, he was sleeping. '' Duyon, are you asleep?'' I asked him in a quiet tone not wanting to wake him up. After minutes of hearing his breathing, I decided to hang up the phone.

I closed my eyes. I missed his body heat when he was clinging on my body every time when we slept.