Chapter 15 'Your Not Mine Anymore'

The marks humans leave are too often scars -

Duyon's POV

I waited for two hours at the airport for Blaze to come and pick me up. I called him but he wasn't answering his phone. I texted him, but he didn't answer me back. He promised to pick me up when I arrive at the airport but he didn't keep his promise.

For some reason, I was getting annoyed at his behavior. I was looking to see him but he didn't show up. I am worried but also angry. I called a taxi to bring me home.

I paid for the taxi and grabbed my suitcase that was in the trunk of the taxi. I thanked the man and closed the trunk.

I walked to the front door of my house. I don't know what it was but something felt off. I opened the door and went inside. His shoes were by the front door so he must be in the house There was also a pair of heels next to his.

I wanted to yell his name from downstairs but I didn't. I put my suitcase in the living room and grabbed a sprite can to drink before going up upstairs to my bedroom. I could hear moaning noises from the bedroom. Without thinking I slowly opened the door of the room.

My heart dropped when I saw the scene in front of me. Blaze lying on the bed naked with a girl on top of him also naked, riding his dick. She was moaning hard while bouncing on top of him. It felt like 30 minutes but after a minute or so she noticed someone behind. She looked at me, grinning while moaning harder than before.

'Don't moan so hard' Blaze said in a deep tone before grabbing her hand. I made some noise with my first on the wall. He notices me standing by the door. He looked shocked. ' Duyon, what are you doing here?' He asked in shock before pushing her a little of him. He grabbed the blankets and covered Suli with it before putting his boxers on.

'Fucking asshole' I said in disbelief. He was cheating on me while I was away. 'Duyon, please let me explain this' He said while walking up to me. My hands were shaking. I slammed the sprite can I had in my hand to the wall next to the king's bed. He looked shocked by my aggressiveness.

The dream house we built together. To live together in the future and our kids.

Our house he dirtied by cheating on the bed where we also sleep on at night.

I turned my back on him before walking fast downstairs to the living room. I hear him following behind me. 'Please, Duyon. Let me explain this' He pleaded before standing in my way of the front door. I already had the keys in my hand to leave this place. I had to calm myself down. I can't stay here because I will fucking beat him and I can't do that. Because I still love him and I can't hurt him.

'Let me leave. We talk when she's gone and I am calmed down' I said before pushing his body away. I opened the door before looking at his face. 'You better pick up the phone when I call you' I said in a harsh tone before walking to my car.

I can't take the motorcycle because I know I will speed up because of the anger built in me. Something inside of me snapped real hard. All the trust I had in him was all gone after I entered that room.

Blaze's POV

'Fuck!' I said while putting my clothes on. 'Why are you so upset?' She asked me while still being naked on the bed. I turned to look at her. 'Put some clothes on' I said while grabbing my phone. ' I thought that this is what you wanted?' She asked again with a hard tone before standing up.

I looked at all those missed calls from Duyon and text messages. Fuck, I forgot to pick him up at the airport.

His sad and shocked expression killed me inside. I've really hurt him. ' Blaze, are you regretting choosing my side?' She screamed.