Chapter 7 'Talk To The Face'

The moon puts on an elegant show, different each time in shape and color, like people -

(Picture above is Blaze)

Blaze's POV

He was changing again his clothes in the bathroom. '' Why can't you change in here?'' I asked him in a hard tone watching how he put his black Dr. Martens boots on.

We went home after the meeting with my dad. '' Why didn't you talk when the girl insulted us?'' He asked in an angry tone before grabbing his phone and keys.

'' She's my client. I didn't want to talk back at her'' I said. '' Is she your ex-girlfriend? because the tension between you two isn't great'' He said before standing in front of me watching me with a hard expression.

'' No, but she told me she loved me and kissed me on the lips when I had an appointment with her, three days ago'' I said in an apologetic tone. I felt guilty for some reason.

'' Why didn't you tell me earlier?'' He asked in a hard tone. I couldn't answer him back.

'' Blaze!'' He called me with an angry tone. I saw his pale face getting angrier by the minute. '' There is no point in staying here talking with you when you can't even properly answer me back'' He said in a bitter tone before turning his body away from me, walking to the door.

I grabbed his arm, I stood up. I took my hands to his face in an attempt to kiss him. He turned his face, so I couldn't kiss him. '' Blaze! How would you feel when I kiss a man?'' He asked me in disbelief before pushing me back a little. Because of this, he grabbed his stomach as he was in pain.

'' What's the matter?'' I asked him in a worried tone before taking a step into his direction. He noticed me coming closer. '' How would you feel?'' He asked again but this time in a much harsher tone. '' Awful and angry'' I replied back.

''That's what I am feeling now. How do you expect me to kiss you back when you kissed a girl?'' He asked before turning his back on me.

'' I wasn't the one who kissed her'' I said in an angry tone. He is giving me the blame when she kissed me unexpectedly. '' I know. But you let her kiss you'' He said in a calm tone that didn't match his expression.

'' I will go to Kyle because I have a meeting with him and the members'' He said while walking to the door. I followed him. '' But you said that you have one week off'' I said not understanding his behavior.

'' I don't want to see you now. Let me calm down before I do something I will regret later'' He said before opening the door.

I saw him walking up to his vehicle before putting his helmet on his head.

Duyon's POV

Just now I felt jealous. These feelings...

I hate the idea of him being with someone else. Let alone his lips touching someone else besides me. Even if he wasn't the one giving the kiss.

'' Duyon! Why are you spacing out?'' Kyle asked me in a hard tone while looking at me with an angry expression. We were sitting in his office, discussing the things that happened in Italy. I never tell him every detail about my missions. Why would I?

'' Alright. I have to eliminate Tony first'' He said. I grabbed the drink he gave me. '' Do you want to take this mission?'' He asked me. I shook my head. '' I am taking a week off. Because I have to start to work for White Blood'' I said. I have to let my wound heal until the week is over.

He looked directly at me. '' Did they hurt you during the fight?" He asked in a skeptical tone. What I hate the most about him that he is smart. He knows how to read people like a pro. '' No'' I replied back. He stood up from his seat.

I was watching him walking up to me. '' Stand up'' He said in a hard tone. I didn't want to go against him so I listened. '' Take your shirt off'' He said again in a hard tone. I frowned. '' Fuck no. I told you I wasn't hurt'' I said in an angry tone.

''You look fucking pale, Duyon. I am not stupid when I know something is wrong with you'' He said in a serious tone. Since when did he start to care about me?

'' You take it now off or I will take it off for you'' He said in a hard tone. I took my black leather jacket off and a black shirt. '' Are you happy now?'' I asked in a frustrated tone.

'' Why do you have a white bandage around your stomach?'' He asked. Without letting me answer him back, he went and took the bandage off without my permission.

'' What the fuck?!'' He said in shock while looking at the stitched up stab wound on my lower abdomen. '' How did you get this wound?"He asked in a solemn tone. '' Why do you have to know everything?" I asked in an angry tone while grabbing my shirt. While putting the shirt on I noticed a paper note on his desk.

'' Don't grab that note'' He demanded. But I already took it. My name was on it. No, my streetfight name. The name I abandoned three years ago. '' Nameless'' I said in a cold tone while looking at Kyle.

'' Why is this name on the paper note?'' I asked him. He looked like he wanted to throw the paper away. Acting like it never existed. '' They want Nameless back into the ring'' He said in a serious tone before sitting back by his desk. '' Who are they?'' I asked in a hard tone. '' V.I.P clients and of course the streetfighters themselves. They want to see with their own eyes the strongest fighter ever existed in Shadow'' He said in a proud tone.

I smirked while looking at his defeated face. '' I know you will never set a foot in the ring. But can you please think about it?" He asked me before giving me a document. '' I will promise to give you twice as much money you are earning now. You also can stop working for the yakuza'' He said in a serious tone looking at the contract in my hands.

''I am giving you a month to think about it'' He said.

A life without killing? That would be great but can I do that when I already signed my life twice away. First the yakuza and now White Blood.

'' Alright. I will consider it'' I said before walking to the door.

'''Duyon, I will slide it this time. Let your wound heal and be careful'' Kyle said in a serious tone. I stopped by the door, turning my head. '' This wound is nothing. I had worse. So don't worry'' I said with a smile before opening the door.

I felt lightheaded because of the stress. I sat on my bike looking at the sky.

Blaze's POV

It was past midnight, I was still waiting for him to come home.

I heard the door open of the bedroom. He was standing by the door staring at me '' Are you okay?'' I asked him in a worried tone before standing up and walking towards him. I put my hand on his forehead. '' Duyon! You have a fever'' I said feeling the warm temperature on his skin. Even his cheeks where red.

'' I'm sorry for overreacting'' He said while looking at my eyes. He went to put his bag on the ground and then sitting on the master bed. '' Don't apologize, you didn't do anything to apologize for'' I said.

'' I really thought she was your ex-girlfriend that's why I got so angry'' He said. I sat next to him, looking at the ground. '' I promise it will never happen again'' I said while turning my head his way. He smiled when he saw me looking at him.

I put my hands on his cheek attempting to kiss him again. This time he let me. I noticed he was breathing heavy. '' Are you okay?'' I asked. He nodded. '' Yeah only dizzy'' He said before kissing me on the lips.

How could I hurt him? I felt painful when he was the one to help me with this mess I was in. I've hurt him in the end.