Chapter 30 'Who Are You?'

You aren't actually afraid of being left alone in your mind or place. You're afraid that you aren't alone -

(Picture above is Nameless)

Blaze's POV

I can't believe Duyon didn't come home yesterday. I tried to call him so many times even though I knew his phone was off. Hoping he would answer his phone. Bella, like me, was very concerned but I told her not to be afraid, to reassure her. I myself was worried about him but couldn't show it to her.

It is already noon and he is still not home. What the hell can I do?

I was looking out the window in our bedroom. I held my phone in my hand hoping to reach him when I called him. I was only thinking about his safety.

Duyon's POV

I slowly opened my eyes. I was lying on the cold ground with only my T-shirt on and jeans on. My whole body is cold. I got up from the ground and looked around. I was still in the white room. But I couldn't believe my eyes. The last time I saw the room was when there was a dead man on the floor and blood splashed all over the room.

I walked around the room in amazement. Was everything a dream? I looked at my clothes that were first full of blood. I was wearing clean clothes without a speck of blood on them. I grabbed my phone that was in my pocket. I slept over 10 hours and it was already the next day. That means I didn't go home last night. What would Blaze think about me not coming home?

Everything that happened yesterday was a nightmare. There is no other way, everything is clean as if nothing was there in the first place. But how can I be in this place when everything was a nightmare?

I left the room and went downstairs. This must be his house, but where is he? I was in the hallway, I looked at the door that was at the end of the hallway. I walked to the door, the door was open, all I had to do was push the door and enter the room. The room was pitch black but I could see the white-painted light switch by the door. After I turned on the lights, I saw something horrible. The room was full of my photos on the walls and ceiling.

The pictures were taken when I was in the mental hospital in the last four years I was in there. He took all the photos even when I was showering or eating. He used CCTV cameras to get me on screen everywhere. He was crazy enough to do this to his mentally ill patient. He is a dirty stalker and completely crazy in his head. What would happen to me if he had all the control over me?

''Do you now understand why we killed him?'' A cold and low tone asked me. I was taken back by this voice. It sounded like me but much deeper and colder.

Were those voices real yesterday? Was Nameless real or am I talking to myself?

''Nameless did everything yesterday. He's still sleeping because of the pain. That's why you don't feel any more pain like you did yesterday'' He said in a low tone.

''Are you Neron?'' I asked in disbelief. I was now in my head talking to different people. How can this be real?

''I am. Are you scared?'' He asked in a low tone. His voice was much deeper than me and Nameless combined. He sounded cold and heartless. As if didn't want to talk to anyone.

''Nameless talked about you. It wasn't too positive'' I replied back. I began to laugh. I can't even believe I am talking to myself. I heard him snicker at my comment.

''That's great. I've already cleaned everything. You don't have to be scared about being caught'' He told me.

''Are you serious!? So everything was real yesterday?'' I asked him in shock while looking back at my pictures on the wall around the room.