Chapter 25 'I'm Sorry My Love'

There are things you want to keep for yourself. Secrets that you want to forget and memories you want to burn alive. But that painful past shapes you as the person you are today-

(Picture above is Bella)

Blaze's POV

There was I sitting in front of the doctor. He told me that Duyon needed to be careful in the four weeks of his recovery from the kidney operation. He can't lift heavy things or do sports activities.

I was sent to my room to change into my clothes because I could go home today. The doctor told me that Duyon needed to stay for a day because of his pain.

I grabbed my phone and walked to Duyon's room. I opened the door to see him standing by the window. He didn't notice my presence when I opened the door.

He looked lost. When I slowly put my hands on his shoulder, he turned his body to look at me. His sad expression turned into a shocked one. "How are you?" He asked with a small smile.

I smiled before leading him to his bed. We sat on his bed looking at each other. " Better than yesterday" I said. "Do you still have pain when you move your body?" I asked him with a concerned tone.

"A little, but the pain mostly is gone because of the painkillers" He said before laying down. I stood up to help him with the blanket.

"I can go home" I said looking at his pale face. I was scared to ask him if we can live together. Is it too fast to ask him if we can live together?

"That's great. What are you going to do to the house I gave you?" He asked before closing his eyes.

"I don't know" I said feeling ashamed because I couldn't ask him.

"Ren will move out, to his own place. If you want, you can move in with me" He said while looking at me with those beautiful hazel eyes.

I stood up and turned my body so he was only looking at my back. "But are you really willing to trust me again?" I asked feeling scared. How can he even trust me again?

If Duyon ever cheated, I don't think I will ever trust him again. So how will I expect him to do that when I can't do it if I was in his place.

''Of course, I'm willing, but I don't trust you right now'' He said in a serious tone before taking the blanket off him. He stood up and was looking at me with an angry expression. ''Don't turn your body. I need to look at you'' He said before walking to the window. Now I was facing his back.

''I hate you. You don't even know how much I despise you. But I also love you. No, I always loved you, I never stopped thinking about you, Blaze. That's why I went crazy'' He said in his calm tone. It was as if he didn't want to show his emotions through his voice. The calm tone that he used when I saw him for the first time in those four years.

He turned to look at me with his emotionless expression. ''But I will never forgive you if you will cheat again on me'' He said in that same calm tone from before. ''Did you forgive me?'' I asked in disbelief. ''Yes, but I'll never forget it'' He said in a serious tone.

I walked to the window where he was standing before hugging him. He hugged me back but I could see how his hands were shaking from anger. ''I will hurt you if you betray me'' He warned me before letting me go and walking to his bed.

''I will never hurt you again'' I said in a serious tone.

''Ren already took my things from the house. You can move into the new house I brought'' He said before giving me the keys.