Chapter 14 'Fire And Blood'

It doesn't mean that if you feel alive you're alive. You can feel dead and still be alive. Weird, isn't it?

Duyon's POV

We were all standing next to each other looking at Giovann. Keith was standing next to Giovann and Ivan was standing next to me. The where ten White Blood members including me. We were waiting for something but I didn't know what it was. Giovann looked furious for some reason.

There was someone screaming in the hallway. The door opened with T, the tattoed guy who was always guarding the door. He had a kid with him. 'Boss, I found him' He said to Giovann before pushing the kid on the floor in front of Giovann. The kid was beaten up from head to toe with blood covered his face and upper body.

'Please don't kill me' The kid cried while grabbing Giovann's shoes. He kicked him in the face before walking up to the kid who was now grabbing his bloody nose. 'I already gave you a chance' He said to the kid before taking his hand to his pocket. 'Now you will pay for it' He said while showing the kid the gun he had in his hands.

I looked over Ivan who was already looking at me with a hard expression written on his face. 'How old is the kid?' I whispered into his left ear. ' Seventeen' He replied back before turning to look at the scene in front of us. Some of the guys who were standing next to us were watching this with a grin smeared in their faces. The other guys had like Ivan a hard expression on. They weren't happy at what they were seeing, like me.

'He didn't complete his first mission. And who would know that he is also gay' Giovann said in a deep and slow tone. Like he wanted to let everyone know why this kid will be punished.

The kid stood up and began to run to the door. But the tattoed guy already grabbed him by his arm before he could touch the door, dragging him back to Giovann who was smirking with amusement.

'Please, don't kill me' The kid cried while looking up at the boss. The tattooed guy was holding him down with his knees on the floor. Giovann took the gun to his forehead. Before I could think my body reacted on its own. I took the gun from his hand while looking at his shocked expression. The big guy who was standing behind him rushed to my side with his gun pointed at me.

'What do you think you are doing?' Giovann asked in a hard tone before giving the big guy a sign to let his gun down. 'You can't kill him' I said before looking at Keith who was standing next to him. He looked at me with an angry expression, but Giovann was smiling like he was enjoying this.

'You really have the balls to go against me' He said before looking at the crying kid. ' Sir, we can punish him. But killing isn't needed' I said while looking at the big guy who was still standing there. They all looked shocked excluding Ivan, he was smiling. But it wasn't a real smile it was fake.

'You have a choice. You're dying instead of him or you will let him die' He said with a grin. I can't save him if there are more than ten members here with guns on them. Even if I have three guys including that of Giovann. I still haven't a chance of surviving with them attacking me. It's a suicide plan that will end up with me dead and the kid.

The kid looked slowly at me with pleading eyes. Telling me to save his life. His tears were still falling on the ground. I felt everyone's eyes on me. I looked at them. ' I'm sorry' I said to the kid before handing the gun to Giovann's hand. I walked back to my place next to Ivan.

'Noooooooo, please. Noooooo' The kid screamed out of his lungs. He pointed the gun to his forehead. I looked down in order to keep myself sane. 'Look, Duyon' Giovann yelled. I looked at him.