Chapter 31 'Can We Move On?'

When you find a new goal in life all the focus will be on the future. If you want to forget the past and move on, the only thing you can do is change for the better and focus on your new goal -

(Picture above is Blaze and Duyon)

Duyon's POV

After a week everything has calmed down a bit. My nightmares have stopped, but Blaze is still worried about me leaving him again. He barely lets me out of the house. I was not allowed to run errands or smoke a cigarette in my own backyard. He was so concerned that I was going to leave somewhere without letting him know.

Even Bella was worried and scared that I would leave. I remember her breaking down on the floor when she saw me after the accident. She cried in my arms for three hours. I couldn't believe I caused them so much pain in such a short period of time. I felt very guilty. That's why I listened to them and stayed home for a week.

But I also had my plans. Ren has already moved to another city to go to university to become a detective. My university will start next week and I think it's very exciting. But there is one thing I want to do in my life now. And that is helping people like me. I want to help people who have disorders, to help them live with their mental disorders like normal people. But to help them, I must first study human behavior and solutions.

It will take at least two years to complete the study and then work as a director in a mental institution. I'm talking about it because that's my goal for the future.

The problem is, I haven't told Blaze yet. I'm afraid he's not going to support me going to university. He barely lets me leave the house. How will he accapt my desire to study?

I was now in my workroom behind the laptop. I'm still scared. Afraid of the voices in my head. I have researched different kinds of personalities and I am afraid that I have split personality disorder. Nameless and Neron are real because their words correspond to what happened. They know about everything I've been through. But when they take over my body it goes wrong.

When I had a discussion with Blaze yesterday about how he was locking me up in my own house. Everything has gone completely wrong. Neron took over my body during the conversation and blocked the connection between us. That means that I am not longer conscious. I can no longer see what he is doing to my body and the people around me. I am stuck in my own head without anything, everything is dark and quiet.

When I woke up Blaze was no longer home. I asked Neron what he had done to Blaze but he again blocked the connection between us. I know Neron hates Blaze very much. He hates him so much that he always threatening to kill him if he sees him. I always struggle to calm him down, but Nameless was always there to help me. I don't know why he hates Blaze so much?

I looked at the door when I heard something there. Blaze was standing by the door staring at me. I looked at him before giving him a small smile. His face was not pleasant to look at. A mixture of anger and confusion has appeared on his face since yesterday's accident with Neron. I asked him what I've had done during the conversation yesterday but he refused to answer me back.

''How can you smile like that when you said that yesterday?'' He asked in a hard tone before walking into the room and closing the door. I was shocked by his aggressiveness. I got up from the desk table and then walked over to him. "I can't remember what I've had done" I told him in a calm tone as not to make him angrier than he already was.

He shook his head as if he didn't believe my words. I took his hands into my own. ''Look me in the eye, Blaze. Something has been wrong with me since the day I killed the doctor. I feel that I am no longer myself. Please believe me '' I said in a serious tone.