Chapter 4 'Never Say I Didn't Warn You'

It's only after you've stepped outside your comfort zone that you begin to change, grow, and transform -

Duyon's POV

An abandoned factory. It was big, in the front entrance stood two men. They were wearing black suits with guns showing in their hands.

I had my own weapons with me. The gun that Lucas gave me and two knives.

They didn't notice me walking to them. " I am here for Giovann" I said while looking at the two guys.

They frowned. " Are you Duyon?" The guy with black hair asked me in a hard tone. I nodded. " Come in" The other guy who had brown hair said before taking a step aside for me to pass them inside the building.

"How didn't we notice the guy?" The black haired guy whispers to his partner.

When inside, I could smell drugs in the air. It was dark while walking through the hallway I could hear screams from different rooms. They were torturing people here.

The problem is I don't even know which room I have to go in. After walking the unending hallway, I noticed I forgot to ask them where I have to go.

My muscle felt sore because of all the training I did. Without any signal from my mind, My lips began to whistling, twisted nerve by Kill Bill. The sound has a dark and creepy vibe.

I have to get some attention without screaming. I have decided to increase my volume. Within a minute, some doors opened with all guys looking at me pissed. '' What the fuck!?'' Some guy yelled before slamming the door shut.

There were now two doors opened. '' I am looking for Giovann'' I said while looking at the big bald guy and the big tattoed guy. '' Are you Duyon?'' The guy with tattoos on his arms and neck asked. I nodded.

'' Come inside'' He said before opening the door wide, so I could pass him.

I entered the room. It was big and it smelled of blood. Giovann was sitting by a desk that looked awful old. I could see the blood stains on them. He was looking at me. '' There you are'' He said while smoking his cigar. '' I didn't think you would come'' He said with a smirk.

I smiled at him, showing my white teeth. Blaze always told me that I looked cute when smiling. But seeing his reaction it triggered him. '' Yes, I came. I am a man of my words'' I said before scanning the room further. The tattooed man stood by the door watching me with a frown. Next to him was a table full of weapons.

'' Push dagger, SOG Seal knife, Fixation Bowie, Tactical knife and Trench knife'' I mentioned while looking at all the knife on the table. '' You really like knives'' I said before looking straight into his icy blue eyes. '' Yes, I love them. It can bring people a lot of pain'' He said in a frank tone.

''So the test what I am about to do has to be with knives?'' I asked him in a hard tone not liking how he still was staring at me. '' Yes'' He replied back.

The guy who stood next to him was looking at me with a weird expression. It was like he was reading me. I knew he was the one I had to fight.

'' Knowing by the names. Do you know how to use a knife?'' He asked me in a hard tone. I smirked while looking at the guys who were staring at me. '' Of course, but I save the show for the best'' I said.

'' T, Go and check on him for weapons'' He said while looking at the tattooed guy. He came up to me and began to touch my body. '' Shotgun, revolver and a knife'' The tattooed guy said before putting the weapons on the table where Giovann was sitting.