Chapter 11 'Together We Fall'

For I was sure of one thing, it wasn't always the hero who saved the world. It was the person most willing to die first -

Duyon's POV

It was dark outside. I was looking out the window. ' You need to find Felice' Keith said while still looking at the road. He was riding the car, on the way to the club. Felice owned the club at nineteen years old. His dad paid for everything.

Again I grabbed the photo of the boy. I have to remember his face. ' We're here' He said before opening the car door. I followed him to the front entrance of the club.

There was a long line. So the club is famous. Felice is the son of a famous art collector, it's normal that his club will be famous. 'Do we have to wait in the line?' I asked Keith who was walking next to me. 'I think it will be a wait of two hours' I said in a hard tone.

'No, I have V.I.P tickets' He said before walking up to the bodyguard. He grabbed the tickets from Keith and looked at us with a hard look on his face. 'You can go' He said to Keith before opening the door of the club. He looked again at me, up and down. It was as he was checking my clothes. 'You also can come' He said before opening the door for me.

I looked at Keith who was already waiting for me in the hallway. ' Why did he check us?' I asked him. ' You can't come inside the club if you're not dressed correctly' He said. ' Seriously?! That's why I had to dress up in a suit' I said. 'Yep, the rules are strict here' He said before walking inside the big hall.

The music was loud. I looked around and everyone was dancing. There were some tables with I believe rich people chatting and drinking. I noticed only men inside the club. I turned to look at Keith who was ordering drinks for both of us. ' Why are only men inside this club?' I asked him in a hard tone. ' Becuase it's a gay club' He smiled. ' The guy we are after is gay, after all' He said with a smirk before taking the drinks from the bartender.

So this was a gay night club. ' Why did you order only cola and sprite? Where's the alcohol?' I asked him. ' We can't drink liquor or take drinks from strangers' He said before giving me the glass of sprite. ' They also do drugs here. You have to pay attention to that' He said in a hard tone before taking a sip from his glass.

I went my way looking for the boy. Men were kissing each other, dancing with each other. It was weird because I never saw anything like this. A place where the same-sex relationship is accepted.

' Are you alone?' A man asked me with a grin. I smiled. ' No, came with my boyfriend' I said before continuing to search for Felice. It was harder than expected. He was the one who runs this place. Where would he be?

I went back to where Keith was, the barside. The club has a barside where people drinking and eat snacks. A dance floor where they dance and a tableside, where only VIP guest can be.

' Did you find him?' He asked me. I shook my head. ' I searched the dancefloor and barside but he isn't there. Are you sure he is here?' I asked him in a hard tone.

'Yes, he has to be here. Go and search around the tables' He said. I turned to leave but was stopped by Keith's hand on my wrist. ' Duyon, I know you didn't want to do this job with me but I trust you' He said. I still was looking at him, puzzled by his comment. ' All I have to do is find Felice and bring him with me' I turned my back. The club light where blue this time. The place was getting darker and the music was getting louder.

'Do not worry, I will take care of this' I said in a serious tone before looking at his hand. ' Alright,' He replied back before letting my wrist go.