Chapter 2 'White Blood'

No one can make you feel inferior without your consent -

(Picture above is Duyon)

Blaze's POV

'' I want you to meet me at the office'' My father said through the phone. I took the day off because Duyon was coming. I cleaned the whole house because he hates it when the house is messy. '' I have an appointment with my client late in the day. Will it take long?'' I asked him.

After being two years together with Duyon. I never told my parents about the relationship because I was scared. I find it still strange that Keith didn't tell them because he knows how angry they would be. What's his plan in keeping it a secret?

'' No, it's important'' He answered back. I looked at my watch, it was 11:00 AM. '' Alright, I will there in an hour'' I said before hanging up. He never calls me. Why does he want to talk?

Duyon's POV

I was sitting on my motorcycle while looking at the front entrance of the bar. It looked like a V.I.P bar where only rich people eat and drink. I parked my motorcycle at the front and went inside.

I looked around me, there were indeed only rich people here. I have to spot the boss of White Blood. At the back table of the restaurant, sat a man who looked like the boss, I was supposed to meet. Kyle told me he had black hair and blue eyes that were as cold as Russia. The man was well built, I could feel how powerful this man was. He was feared by many mafia groups.

He made the organization White Blood because he needed power and money. They trade in drugs, weapons, and prostitution. He runs the group for 10 years without anyone taking his spot away. The amount of money his group is earning is insane. Anybody would die to take his place from him.

He kills everyone who is in his way of dealing, even his own family members without mercy. His expression is unreadable. By knowing that I have to be more careful than ever in my own way.

My mission is, working for him. I have to be a White Blood member in order to know what's going on inside the group. I have to get information about everything they know even about myself.

After grabbing my thoughts together, I began to walk up to his table. He was sitting there with four bodyguards surrounding him. I was preparing for this moment. Learning how to use different kinds of weapons, guns to knives. I smiled, knowing that even after knowing almost nothing about the boss, I wasn't feeling scared. Because the most important person in this whole world isn't here. My weakness will never be shown.

'' Are you Mr. Giovann?'' I asked him, knowing damn well he was the man I was looking for. He slowly turned his head my way. '' Yes, Duyon. I was waiting for you'' He said in a deep voice. I didn't like how he knew my name. '' Sit here'' He demanded while patting the place next to him. I didn't enjoy how he ordered me like some animal he owned. Without saying anything I sat next to him.

'' You dressed up nice'' He said with a smirk while looking my body up and down. Fuck, I felt uncomfortable under his stare. '' Thank you'' I said with a forced smile while doing my best to be polite. ''Why do you want to work under me?'' He asked before looking straight into my eyes without looking away. I knew he was challenging me. '' I want to make money'' I said while looking at his eyes. He smirked. '' Is that really the only reason?'' He asked in a hard tone. He was expecting more from me, but why?

'' I want to kill Kyle'' I said in a hard tone while looking at his expression changing to a frown. '' Why do you want to kill him?'' He asked.