Chapter 21 'I Fell Back Again'

Why is it? when you think you've changed for the better, you go back again to the place you most hated. Your old self -

Duyon's POV

I didn't know how long I was unconscious. I stared again at the white ceiling. My body was trapped inside the straight jacket. I was lying on the bed in the punish room. I saw the camera in the corner of the ceiling. They knew I was awake.

The door opened with my primary nurse and the head of the nurses. I hated that man with all my life. His ways of dealing with the patients are insane. He was the reason I almost lost my mind in here. He was the man who I saw together with the woman nurse when I came here for the first time. He is the boss of this place.

I noticed the shock device in his hands. 'Duyon' My primary nurse said before looking down at me. 'Why am I here?' I asked him in a hard tone. I didn't do anything wrong, I only helped the girl from being raped by those two sociopaths. Why did they bring me to the punish room?

'We know how you are, Duyon' The head said with a grin. My primary nurse who was standing next to him looked confused. I looked straight into those dark blue eyes. ' I helped the girl. Lay and Kay attacked me' I said while raising my voice from the anger I had built-in. 'Connect him to the device' The head said to the primary nurse, who nodded. 'No!' I screamed in anger. I knew what there were up to.

They are going to shock my body. Until I give up and listen to them. 'No, I did nothing wrong' I screamed. My primary nurse began to paste the stickers on my arm, hands, neck, and legs. 'I am getting better! Why are you doing this?' I said to my primary nurse who looked at me with a defeated expression. He didn't want to do this, but he had to.

'Shock him!' The head demanded. I began to panic. 'Don't. I did nothing wrong' I pleaded at them. After my sentence, I felt the electric shocks through my body.

'You did wrong' The head screamed into my face. 'Nooo!' I screamed back. My head began to hurt from the screaming. 'Go higher!' The head demanded while still keeping his eyes on me. I tried to turn my head to the other side to look at my primary nurse, but I couldn't. The pain was unbearable.

'You do not help a mute girl' The head screamed. Tears were coming from my eyes. 'You do no help people because it brings you problems!' He said turning his angry expression into a grin. 'I didn't do anything wrong' I screamed back. I began to see white dots in my vision.

'Higher!' He demanded again. My body began to vibrate uncontrollably. 'Please, stop!' I pleaded while feeling my breathing getting uneven. The pain turned into a burning sensation from my head to my legs.

'You did wrong' He screamed again and again. I stopped pleading before closing my eyes. 'You do not help mentally ill people' He said in a hard tone. I opened my eyes and looked at his grinning expression. I felt defeated and tired from all of this.

'I did wrong' I said while trying to stop my tears from streaming down my face. His grin turned wider. 'That's what I thought' He said before unlocking the straight jacket. I felt the air again on my arm and legs I was trapped but he had other plans. I saw how he took more shock stickers and stuck them on my thighs and stomach. After removing the whole straight jacket. I was now only in my underwear.

'I did wrong!' I cried. 'I will never help someone' I pleaded but he only smiled when he saw I began to panic more. 'Shock him again' He said to the primary nurse before turning to look at me.

I yelled, begged at them to release me from the shock device but it only was getting worse. The head was getting pleasure from hurting patients. I could see it from his eyes and expression. He did this because he likes to hurt others. It gives him a high kick from hurting us. Pleading for mercy, he has our life in his hands. He likes how we beg at him into submission.